It can save your life

TW: CUTTING, SHARP OBJECT, BLOOD

Third person's P.O.V

Number Eight, a.k.a Y/N

Is one of the quiet person in the academy, she doesn't speak or talk to her "siblings"

She's always busy for something...

Well she's busy of predicting something, kinda weird but.. 

She predict that there will be an apocalypse, but she don't know when it will happen.

But she knows who cause it. Yeah Vanya. 

and she also predict her sibling's death, but she can't predict Five's death for some reason, that's why she's scared to loose him.

Y/N likes Five, she wants to know Five better, Five is the only one she cares, Five seems important to the world, something she can trust of saving the world.

But she's scared to loose Five.
~~~~~

Y/N found out that there is something that will stop them to save the world it's an organization called "The Commision" as she said

She need to stop it before the apocalypse or the "end of world" happen. So she decided to run away

After the dinner Y/N came back to the room and packed her things.

" I can't leave without talking to Five." She thought.

She thought of something.

She came back to her desk and find some three candles, two little bottle, and some blade.

She sat down in front of her mirror and place the three candles on the floor.

She starts chanting a spell and the candles blew up, she get the blade and put some X to her palm, it's starts bleeding and she put it on the two little bottle (the bottle that used to put some sands as souviners)

She gets her necklace and put the bottle with some blood, she wore the necklace, and keep the other one to gave it to Five.

She went to Five's room with her bag and holding the other necklace. She knock and Five opened the door with a suprised look since Y/N never walk into someones room at late night.

Five didn't question it, since he really wants to talk with Y/N, she seems pretty and genius.

" Can I come in?"  The girl asked as Five nodded and she came inside.

"Why are you here? It's late night." Y/N gave the other necklace to Five.

"I know this sounds stupid but I'm busy of predicting something, I believe that there will be an apocalypse will happen, but I don't know when it will happen but I know some details about it, Today I decided to leave for a mission and I wanted to talk to you before I leave. Five I know we don't  usually hangout, talk or something but you seems have potential and I like it, I like you Five you're my most favorite in the academy, and I don't wanna loose you before I leave so I made this. This is a necklace with my blood, not only an ordinary blood I chant some spell on it which can save your life, you're important to me Five, I'am scared to loose you so please wear this and promise me to not loose it. I love you Five."

Y/N helped Five to wear the necklace and she kissed his cheeks.

"I-I love you too Y/N and please take care and be safe, I promise to not take it off" He kissed Y/N passionately.

"Bye Five." Y/N left.
~~~~~

After that Five missed Y/N so he left, but end up in the future, which proven that Y/N is true.