She is an angel....

Y/N, she acts like an angel, talk like an angel.

Her smile is sweet and innocent. She is very kind.

She's an Angel. You can never blame something on her...

~~~~~

Y/N is Number Eight, Reginald keeps her identity secret, the Umbrella Academy can see her but cannot talk to her.

They don't know everything about Y/N, they just knew that she's kind and acts like an angel.

They cannot see her everyday. Sometimes when they are eating, they saw Y/N walking while smilling on them.

Y/N has a short black hair, pinkish skin and dark brown eyes.

She wears the umbrella academy uniform.

Five likes Y/N even though he doesn't know every thing about her, He even wrote a story about her.

Y/N likes to know Five better, she always stare to Five and smile at him..

~~~

Y/N is not an angel like how they think she was.

Y/N is pretends to act like an angel but in reality she's a pure devil.

She's not a normal people, wonder what's her power?

She doesn't have power at all, she's a girl from no where.

Reginald keeps her for some reason. And she knows her so much.

~~~

Y/N kills a lot of people not by fighting them physically, she has her own way how to kill someone even though not touching the person.

No her not power is killing someone thru mind. She has her way and she's smart.

That's why Y/N is special even though she had no power.

Y/N is not an angel she's a devil, she has no kind heart, she has no innocent smile, she's not kind.

She doesn't trust someone even Reginald.

~~~

But she's soft to Five, you can tell she has feelings for Five.

But she can't love Five, she has a mission and Five cannot know every thing about her.

She doesn't believe on love, but it changed when he met Five.

Five is a trap for her mission, she can't love him

But want's to be with him.

~~~