Dream(3)

TW: None :)

(3) The boy in my dreams

Third person's P.O.V

After some few months Y/N is recovering, not really her traumas are clear as glass to her. But finally she's kinda recovering nurses and doctors really took care for her because she's still young. They really prioritize her. 

Y/N is describing someone from her dreams to some nurses, it's a boy with a power and he's wearing a uniform and he has an umbrella tattoo on his wrist, nurses are kinda interested when she's telling about her dreams with that boy, the sad part of it is she don't know his name.

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up and I feel that I'm blushing and my face is heating like I'm blushing. I had a dream again with this cute teen guy, were friends and I like him I hope he likes me too. And I hope he's existing in real life. He knows my traumas and a lot of shits about me, but he doesn't know my name. Every time I'm trying to ask his name I'm waking up and it sucks.

Anyways I wanna talk about my health right now, well I feel good and healthy nurses and doctors is really taking care of me, Unlike before I feel shit now I kinda feel fine but my traumas are still clear as glass to me, I said to the people around me that don't talk about it, Every time it reminds me my head starts to hurt as I remembered my traumas, and I'm starting to scream and become crazy.

One nurse came inside of my room, she's my friend! She's very nice to me.

Nurse: Hey sweetie! Here it your food.

She put the tray on the table and I began to eat my food.

Nurse: So did you dream about the boy again?

Y/N: Yea, we had a good moment, were like walking at the night and we had a coffee date.

Nurse: That's cute, I hope you know his name..

Y/N: Yea..

I really hope I know his name.