Kidnapped

TW: Slight torture, blood, sharp object ( Y/N kinda have a yandere phase on here :))

( no part two)

italic= Y/N's thought

~~~

Third person's P.O.V

Five's mission is to kill Y/N.

It's going to be easy on Five.

Not because Y/N is innocent and easy to kill..

Because Y/N doesn't care at all.  She's not scared.

She's been a lot of trauma, so she got used to it.

The fact that Five might the one will got killed, if she wanted to..

Y/N has been stalking Five since he got stuck on future. She's obsessed with Five, she will do anything to get Five.

She's jealous of Delores, so she burned Delores. She doesn't care if it's a mannequin.

Five found Y/N stalking him, so she kidnapped her, his mission is to kill her.

~~~

Y/N woke up in a dark room, she's sitting in a chair, her body is tied, she can't speak since she has tape on her mouth.

" Oh darling you're awake " She heard a familiar voice. The figure come closer to her as she see Five.

She looks scared but inside she's happy, to see him, to talk to him. 

Finally my master noticed me, he'll be mine.

" Is my little Y/N scared" Y/N can't take it anymore, so Five noticed a dark red shade of her cheeks when she heard the name Five called her.

" Blushing? Oh darling I'am not going to be soft to you, for stalking me you little creep" Five said as he slowly choking Y/N.. 

My master thought I dislike it, the fact I love it a lot, he can kill me, do everything to me.

" Well Y/N I'am going to kill you, but not in easy way. I want you to suffer." Five said as Y/N's eyes full of excitement.

" Well I' am going to give you a days to suffer, you'll beg me to stop.. " Y/N nodded and Five remove the tape on her mouth violently.

" If you shout, I'll rip your tounge " Y/N nodded again as Five remove the tie " If you try to escape I'll chop your legs, understand?" Y/N nodded but Five slapped her. " I want you to use you're voice when you're talking to me."

" Y-yes master." Five smiked at the name. " That's a good little girl listening to her master "

I will always listen to you master, you own me, I'm only yours.

" Tomorrow we'll start, now get some rest, and oh if you want to escape you can't sorry.." Five said as he leave and locked the door.

There is no window, so she can't actually leave.. There is nothing so there is no way for her to leave or escape unless she has a power that can teleport her, but she has not power.

~~~

Day One

Y/N woke up as someone hit her stomach, she opened her eyes and she see Five.

" You should be awake before I come here, here eat this." Five gave her a sandwhich.

Five watches Y/N eating her food, he's emotion got soften as he finds Y/N cute while eating. But no he can't fall in love