She's an angel (2)

17 years later.

Y/N continued her mission, no one betrayed her, even tough The Handler offered her a job, she still denied, even the whole commision haunt her. She still win. Without fighting them.

Reginald is announced dead, so she decided to go back.

First she saw Vanya and Allison giving her a confused look

Allison: Why is there a teen ager here?

Y/N didn't answer she just keep walking

Vanya: I think I know her. She's the girl who is walking always, the one who acts like an angel, we call her Angel girl right?

Allison: Oh her, What's up? Why are you still looking like 13 year old?

Y/N didn't answer as she keep staring at Five's portrait. Y/N doesn't age, she don't really have any age.

~~~

Y/N is just observing at the academy as she noticed a blue vortex

Oh it's Five

She stayed at the kitchen while her siblings are inside figuring what is it.

After a while they all came inside the  kitchen, but with Five.

~~~

* N i g h t *

Y/N is staying at the kitchen eating something, meanwhile Five came to the kitchen.

Five: Hey.

Y/N gave him her common smile

I miss him, I wanna talk to him.

Y/N: Hey!

Five: It's my first time hearing your voice Y/N.

Y/N: I miss you so much Five.

Five: I miss you too, and by the way I know you, I now know everything about you.

Y/N: Really?

Five: It's okay Y/N it's okay. I wanna stay with you, after I save the apocalypse we're going to have a good life, I love you Y/N.

Y/N: Five I love you too, but we can't stay together, I can't stay here, I'm not the right one for you. I love you Five I need to leave. I'm sorry, you just know a basic information about me, you don't know me Five and you can't.

Y/N is from now where and she can't love someone, she can't fall for someone, she can't trust someone, she needs to finish her mission. 

She was sent to kill people. Not to fall inlove with someone.

She is more devilish, she can't stay with someone.

She's NOT an angel.

~~~