Drunk

Playlist: Not Around (this music wanna make me cream my pants)

Drunk; "yknow they say drunk words are sober thoughts"

Y/N's P.O.V

It was a dead end.
The place is on fire.

But of course Me and Five, we will not give up this is a serios thing, it's the end of the world we've spent 45 plus years to solve this, we shouldn't give up.

We are at the library to do our research. I kept looking for books for preferences and i found some so I started to make my own research.

Me and Five didn't talk this whole time, I mean we're busy plus we're not that close.

Before we got stuck at the apocalypse, we're not that close, not even enemies. We just don't know what is our relationship.. Until now.

These 45 years at the  future, we had a nice day having conversation but most of the time we just forget each others existance. It feels like I am with no one.

Delores is Five's therapist and he just talk and talk to Delores... I am not that really jealous, the concerning part is.. She's a mannequin.

~~~~

I was in focus doing my own research but suddenly a heavy thing just landed on my shoulder.

Five.

"Uh excuse me?? What the actual fuck I am stresing over this and you're just there drinking.. Very impressive old man." I rolled my eyes on him.

His head shifted at the wall, Delores in his left side while me in his right side. This feels like I am baby sitting a 10 year old boy.

I stop doing my work and making him stop form drinking because he can't be drunk.. No because first of all i don't know how to take care of drunk people and plus we're at the library.

"You know, this is all bullshit Y/N, do you even realize that we're over woking out self and don't even take a notice what is actually going on between us?"

I look at him confused.

" i mean cmon, these whole 45 yrs being with you, we don't even talk or something.. "

" i mean your talking at Delores whole time so obviously we dont have am actual hear to heart talk, when you're busy talking to your manniquin therapist?" He smirk at me and just warp his hand around my neck...

"Are you jealous? Cmon Y/N you know the things I say to Delores is all the thing I wanted to say to you like youre beautiful, and you look adorable when ur in focus or youre mad at me.. Plus I always tell to her those time when were still actual 13 year olds, everytime to stare at me it just made my heart explode.. I don't really know maybe I am the problem why we don't talk or something, its because I am afraid to admit I am actually in love with you.."

I was speechless, I don't know what so to say but instead I connected my lips into his.

~~~~

I didn't realize I fell asleep on Five's arm, I saw Diego trying to get me but Five just tighten his arms thats around on my shoulders

"Sh-shes minee." Diego chuckled and replace Delores so it looks like that I am still in his arms.. The rest I don't know, I was in deep sleep but Five would probably forget this whole thing, I mean his drunk..

And no I don't wanna believe on what they say about Drunk words are sober thoughts.

Five's P.O.V

Its just funny how Y/N thought I was drunk.. little does she know this is my whole plan so I can confessed my feelings to her. Thanks to your advices Delores.

A/N: Heyy ppl omg its been a wholebesties sorry for being inactive I dont have any motiv.for writing (that just a draft from last day)