My Daddy will pick me up

SMUT WARNING , AND A LOT OF KINKY SHIT

Third's person P.O.V

*At the principal office*

" Okay Y/N and Max just wait until your parents or gardians pick you up" the principal teacher said.

Max and I didn't respond, and we there's a huge silent on the room.

"So who's gonna pick you up" Max said while staring at the clock.

" My daddy" I respond

" Hmm okay.."

After some couple minutes Five came inside the principal office.

" Excuse me young boy why are you here? " The principal asked while Five grab my wrist which made Max shocked.

" Wtf" Max said quietly

" Well I'm here to pick Y/N" Five respond

"Well I just wanted to say that Y/N skipped his math class today"

" She's been a bad girl, I'll handle it" Five said as we both go outside the office and we spacial jumped to his room.

~~~

"daddy's not mad, but you need to be punish " Five said as he remove his school boy short.

I kneel down and licking his tip, teasing him.

" Stop teasing daddy, suck it" He said and I suck it not wanting to punish by him.

" AHHHH FUCK DON'T STOP AHH"

I keep sucking him as he keep moaning, after a few minutes he came into my mouth without any warning.

" Swallow it baby " I swallow it while he's stroking my cheeks gently.

After that I I stand up  as he put his pants on and I was about to leave his room but then he stop me.

" You thought it's over huh?" He pushed me on the bed unbottoning my uniform and putting some wet kiss on my neck.

" AHH DADDY~"

He removes my underwear and rubbing my wet milion dollar puthy (SORRY)

" You're so wet for daddy huh? "

" AUGH YE-YESS"

He starts fingering me while I was screaming and moaning.

" AHH DADDY IM GONNA CUM"

" Do it for daddy"

I came on his fingers and he shove it on my mouth..

" Good girl, but we're not finish"

~~~