She's hot

(The song is optional, it's just a song recommendation)

Smut? Hmm you'll see.

 "Sorry it's not my fault that you look hot"

Five's P.O.V

"Who's this girl?" Luther asked as her looks at the girl who's seems 13 years old.

"Oh she's my bestfriend" Klaus said while smiling.

She looked at me for a while and smiled, Let's be comepletely honest.

She's hot. She has a shorthair and some strand of her hair are dyed in red, her nose were pierced, she seems smoking and drinking I mean Klaus is her bestfriend.

If she was just same age with me, I'll fuck her so ba-

"Five? Can you look to Y/N first? I'll just need to do something." I rolled my eyes trying my best to not be obvious that I wanna stay with her.

We went to my room and she just sat down at my bed while lighting up a cigarette, she was wearing a long gray skirt with a black jacket.

I get the cigarette from her mouth an threw it. "Wha-"

"No, not in my room. Just be a good girl and don't be a brat." She just rolled her eyes and start looking around my room. 

"Stop staring at me creep bastard." I just let a small chuckle.

"Sorry you're just look hot." "Fuck you."

"I bet you want to" I smirk as she hit my arm slightly.

"Shut up, you probably just 15 years old who had no girl to hook up with."

"You really thought I' am 15? Well I thought you're smart, well how about you how old are you?"

"I don't really aged, I'm already dead I just don't understand why I'm still alive well probably I'm like 55."

"Well it means it wouldn't  be illegal if we fuck? eh?" I sent a wink at her.

"You know I like yur humor."

~~~~~~~~~~

"FIVE! I SAID LOOK AT Y/N NOT HOOK UP WITH HER!"

~~~~~~~~~

QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHAT'S UR FAVE BAND?

(MINE: ARCTIC MONKEYS, NIRVANA, CIGARETTES AFTER SEX, THE NEIGHBOURHOOD, MOTHER MOTHER)

RANDOM FACT ABT ME: I'M GENDER FLUID MY PRONOUNS ARE SHE/HE/THEY, BUT I DONT REALLY FEEL SHE/HER FOR ME SO YEAH

SONG RECOMMENDATION: JAPANESE DENIM