Player got Played

(Song is optional it's only for song recommendation)

Player got Played; " You thought I would fall for you? "

Third Person's P.O.V

Girls? To Five they are only objects. Objects to play with their feelings, Objects to use as pleasure, and then when he's satisfied, He'll leave you. No more communication. You'll beg him to come back but no more choice

It's either you abort the child or ruin your dreams.

Y/N, is the new girl at school, Everyone reminds her to not hook up with Five.

But she doesn't listen, hence they got dissapointed.

But they come up an idea. A bet, they'll bet of how days before they did something.

everytime they'll check up one them. and they seems getting closer and sweeter.

and then one night after school 3 days after they meet up.

They did it, they had sex.

Five felt all the pleasure, to be honest he had a good time with her.

~~~~

"So now lets see who'll be the winner." Five's Close friend started

"Ok to Mia you bet 7 days. Hmm nope its not." Mia sigh in defeat.

"Okay next is Iris.."

"What's happening here?" Y/N said as they gasp in shocked.

"Oh you guy bet on me, well who's next?" Y/N said as Five's friend check the last paper.

"Uh 3 days?" Y/N smiled "Correct! Check who is it?"

He flilpped the paper and it says...

Y/N.

"Wha-? you just bet on me?" Five said in the back. 

"HOW COULD YOU-"

"shhhhhh see it hurts when you got played." Y/N started

"WHY DID YOU PLAYED WITH MY FEELINGS? ARE YOU CRAZY?" Five yelled as the rest of their classmate give them silence

"Says the one who ruined half of the girls in the campus. You know it's funny how you're over reacting here, when you yourself just tried to hook up half of the girls, you ruined them! so I ruined you now you see it hurts."

"But- I love you!" Y/N formed a 'shh' in his lips

" But.." Y/N started to formed fake tears "But I have no feelings for you since the start, Im sorry alright im sorry.." Y/N said almost mocking him and she started laughing.

"Look at those girls you ruined, look how their teenage are ruined because of you...

You look at them like sort of object."

"Y/N IM SORRY!."Y/N chuckled "Don't say sorry to me say sorry to them."

Y/N walked away leaving the boy in pain.

"Well that's happened when players got played"

~~~~

Question of the day: What is your fave Five's line

(Mine: ofc..."I AM THE DADDY HERE!"

Song recommendation: High Enough