Toy

Toy; " I am not a sex doll, Five

Toy; " I am not a sex doll, Five."

Y/N's P.O.V

"Y/N.." Five started, I look around seeing Five with a a serious face but a lust in his eyes.

He needed my body again.

I didn't even hesitate to speak, I go to his room and lay my self at his bed, waiting for his presence.

After waiting for a few seconds a familiar 'woosh' came around, and I finally saw him, but now without his blazer and tie.

"Hmm, you're clothes are nice but we need to take it off." And after he said that he ripped my clothes and just leave it beside the bed.

After a few moments, he was staring at my bare body, I can still see the lust in his eyes, I know he really need my body so bad so without any longer moments he took off his shorts, not really leaving it just letting his throbbing member showed up.

He thurst inside my wet hole, not even a warning, he knew how I'm needy for his body.

He kept on thrusting, closer to our climax.

We both came, and now were catching our breath. Five fell beside me, putting his pants back, while leaving me in mess.

Now this is the part when I hate it.

He just let me leave. Just like that. Then will ignore me until he got needy again.

"Thanks Y/N, now you can leave." I grab my clothes and stood up, but before leaving and i look at him.

"I am not a sex doll, Five." Then I turn around, leaving him.

I came back to my room letting all my emotion out. I was stupid for letting my body got used, just because I had a feelings for him.

Were not even in a relationship. I just let him. Leaving the fact that those 'I love you' and kisses hes saying are lie.

He only says that because he's horny.
Not because he really felt that.

~~~~

After a few hours I heard a knock
"Y/N?" I opened the door using my telekinesis.

He sat down beside me, looking at my eyes with concerns.

He knew there's something wrong.

"Let all your feelings to me." He said softly.

This time, I never felt anything soft to him. All I felt is anger.

"Five, be honest. What am I to you? Am I just a fuck buddy? Where you can fuck when you wanted? And after you get satisfied you'll leave me? Just like this?"

"Y/N, no. Remember, you're not just a fuckbuddy okay? You're my best friend! Cause you noticed no one ever tried to be friends with me after the Apocalypse. Or even before it." I look ay him with tears.

Not because I feel bad for him, its because of his answer.

Yeah the truth hurts.

" Yeah! Im not just a fuckbuddy to you, right? Best friend! So that means you kissed me because you're horny? Those sweet words aren't true? FUCK YOU FIVE! Fuck you! I hate how the hell I let you do this to my body. Fuck this feeling im having to you. This is bullshit." His eyes widen.

"You-" He got cutted from me.

"Yeah I have feelings for you." I confirmed

I stood up, wanting to leave due to this situation, I needes.some fresh air.

I was about to leave but someone wrap their arms around my waist while putting their head on my shoulder.

Of course it was Five.

"Y/N, Im sorry if I even felt you how you're feeling right now. I- to be honest I also had a feelings for you and yeah Im stupid that I let using youre body as an advantage. But Y/N I really had a feelings for you. im just scared to tell it.

I don't want to leave you, or leave me. I love you. And im scared to loose you." After thosw words I turned around and he kissed me.

But this time, without lust.

His kisses is fill with passion and love.

He gently put me on the bed. And he stop.

I stared at his emerald eyes, He lay beside me still looking at him. I lean my head on his chest while his arms are around my waist.

And then we just cuddled. Nothing else. Feeling each others heart beat. Our eyes were full of love.

And then I realized, I love him so much.

~~~~