Chapter Three

(One week later)
Last week was crazy, I've settled in well and have done loads of work, I met a very nice person called Kayleigh during my first day. She is very casual and a super funny person and she has been invited to a party - that she is forcing me to go to. It's off school campus and it's in the country, so I'm excited to see this new place with my new found best friend.

"Tonight, I'll pick you up at eight... sharp and of course wear something hot" she says whilst tripping over her own foot. I laugh so hard with her that my bladder aches after, I said goodbye and headed back home, however as I was to leave the door I was stopped by a very brooding guy. Now, this guy was tall, skinny and also confident in himself wearing denim jeans, white T-shirt and looking down starring into my soul. His eyes are green and his hair is messy and brown, I cough and then pick myself up from the floor after examining this guy head to toe.

"Morgan, you must be Ella" he says very confidently, I stutter and then say yes he continued to be confident and seems like he enjoys conversation. I got lost in his voice and yet, then I remembered Alex from last week. "You don't happen to know some guy called Alexander Davies by any chance" I question him, he stops stares for a bit then gently coughs. He didn't give me an answer so that means either one of two reasons. One - that he does know him and doesn't want me talking about him, or two he doesn't know him, doesn't want to know him and now feels like I wasn't interested in him.

(After school)

It was seven o'clock and of course I was rushing. I'm meeting Kayleigh at her house that is down the road from mine in an hour, and I'm still deciding what to wear. When it got to eight and the doorbell rang, I ran down stairs and opened the door, Kayleigh was wearing a tight red dress with thrills, she stood so firmly with both feet on the ground. I commented on her dress and she thanked me, then she examined what i happened to be wearing myself.

She continues to stare at me, I'm wearing a tight black dress, with no thrills but it's long sleeved "you look absolutely amazing!" Those words made me feel so special, I smiled and we went to the party. The party was very noisy and there were thousands of people, the garden we just so happen to be in was crowded. Kayleigh got us drinks while I stood on my own in the middle of the crowd, then I turn to see Morgan and a guy talking to each other, I examined the person Morgan was talking to and my heart did a thing.

It was Alex, I stood still completely zoned out of the earth, I just kept watching him, I didn't even know him but I was getting drawn to him. He caught me starring at him and I immediately turn the other way, which within seconds revolves with me getting patted on the shoulder by Alex. "Hello again Ella" he said with a smile this time, not a smirk I smile back and just stare into his eyes. I picked up my confidence and said "How's school been?", he hummed and then put his hand out in front of me.
"Dance with me" he said gently, I know that I was meant to stay here and wait for Kayleigh but I couldn't pass off this opportunity. I immediately said yes then he took my hand and lead me to the dance floor.

Songs in the background drown everyone out, it was just me Alex and the songs that happen to draw us even more together. I know what this was, I was completely falling for someone who I don't even know. From the corner i sore Kayleigh and Morgan talking to each other, I smile at them and then look back at Alex who still hasn't took his sight from me.