Chapter Fourteen

Author note - a bit messy, during the months they got rid of the apparent, idk if it'll come back up and Ella's dad is alive and he is now involved in her life.

Ella pov
Months go by and it feels like the years are getting shorter, Bay is becoming more and more characteristic every day now six months and forming sounds such as "dada" and "mama". She can babble - which she does... a lot, and she is keeping mine and Alex's world together not apart. Alex seems to be distant this last month due to studying non stop, which i have also been doing but however we don't live together so it makes things somewhat harder.

One day he manages to come over after attempts and attempts of me trying to convince him that i should leave my house and go see him with the baby. When he gets here his smile makes me me smile, ignites me up inside. He's my forever boy... is he, i hope. "Sorry I'm late" with a kiss on the cheek, he rushes to see Bay who is in her bouncer, the toy she loves to play with and her head wobbles with her bouncing which is so cute to watch. "She's still teething?" He questions me, ""yeah, she loves her teething toys though, and I've just started weening her". He looks at me with his bluey, green eyes and its like I'm falling in love all over again.

Each day getting more consumed by him, "she likes apple sauce, and she drinks water on her own now as well as her bottled milk. Ive stopped breast feeding now" "thats great!" He turns to face Bay who hasn't changed since we last looked at her, taken aback I watch her move around and play until a voice cuts me off, his voice which has me confused.

"Im moving away" he says and i snap back into reality. "Away, as in away away what?" "Yeah i know, Ive wanted to tell you just didn't know how." I move to sit on the sofa, "how long have you kept this from me, why didn't you say something sooner". He goes to sit down also and takes my hand, as he can see that I'm upset, "I've known since Bay turned 2 months, I've been trying to think of reasons as to how to tell you, or how i could stay here or get you and Bay to move with me. My dad got a new job in America and the hole families going."

"I cant move away, what about the baby did they think of the fucking baby" I'm mad, I'm angry... and he knows it. "Ella, clam down i know this is had, i didnt like it ether hell i still don't like it now. God knows how long we will be out there." He try's to comfort me at least "we? Alex I'm not going to America" he looks at me confused. "So how the hell does this work out then, because i have to move away by Monday and everything is packed and ready. I feel like shit for not telling you sooner but now your saying that your not coming. What about me, how am i meant to father a baby when I'm miles away."

I'm thinking of ways, possible ways he could stay here, "you could stay with me, here or we could get our own little place. I know were young but we need this." He assures me that my idea is a good idea, but he doesn't agree with me "that stuff takes time Ella, and money lots of money and your parents already have enough financial problems to have one more child living with them." "So thats it then, your going. Your moving to America for we dont know how long, leaving me with a baby that we've raised for six months already with teamwork. Only to then come back and think things wont be different, what if you love it out there, or your parents don't come back. The fact that you didn't even fucking tell me Alexander!"

Yeah, i used his full name I'm pissed, this rage in me can only make things worse but i don't care. "Listen to me, we will call, facetime everyday. I will not be even a little bit happy down there and if I have to get money myself to come back down here to be with you i will, somehow i will but please don't you ever leave me." his face is now sore, tears in his eyes. "Your leaving me, to go to America, alone with a baby." By this time his face is covered in tears and my tears were shown long ago. Bay now has stopped bouncing and starts pouting over our screaming, well my mostly screaming.

I head over to pick Bay up from the bouncer and cheer her up, "so your leaving Monday then" i say clammy. "Yeah, look i really am sorry". Sorry or not he should of told me sooner, sorry or not hell he should of fought for it, sorry or not his parents should of told me, or at least my family. Sorry or not i am still annoyed at him, his family everything. I swear if my parents knew about this also and didn't even tell me i will go full ape around here.

"You should go" I finally say with a hiccup as Alex heads to my direction but i cut him off by walking away to the door, one arm holding the baby and the other opening the door for 'mr secretive' to make his move. Alex gets the memo and gives me a slight smile before walking through and closing the door. Leaving me alone with my baby and my thoughts.