Chapter Four

(Throughout the months)

Then, all over the past months everything I imagined would happen, managed to happen. Our science lectures, ICT lectures, from the cafeteria to the geography room he was everywhere. In science he would constantly wink at me sending them shivers down my spine, he'd also send me love hearts and blow kisses. My hole body, mind and soul belonged to him. ICT was fun, I'm not one to not do work, or change up my look. However he somehow changed me, challenged me, geography was the most romantic, we sit next to each other and he would constantly wind me up, "Your my homework, I'll bang you on the table and do you all night".

One time he'd done it big time, I was doing my work and casually going about my day, but then suddenly he comes from behind me and puts his hand over my shoulder and onto my book, then he does nothing but look at me as though I'm his pray, if I was to stand up we'd be kissing, that's how close he was. Of course everyone in this classroom sore but it felt like we were the only people on earth.

(Alex Pov)
How can I ever let her go, she's changed me, she's made me see a side of myself that I thought I've lost forever, being the popular kid from high school really changes people. However since I've had her in my life it's all gone away, I'm not giving her away, nor am I ever letting her out of my sight. She's mine, I don't know what I am feeling, I have never been able to express my feelings and she knows that.

My friends are all head over heels especially Morgan, he does nothing but mess around and brag about it. He winds me up to the blow point, my girl friends are not to fussed on her and the situation I'm putting her through. Not to mention that if my family are to find out about Ella they will instantly think of the wrong things and I can't have them thinking she's my girlfriend.

Yes I enjoy the time I have with her, I still do not know wether this is to become love or if it's just a temporary thing. Ella and Kayleigh are of corse loving it, them and their high pitch screams. Also to add to the embarrassing Kayleigh moments she just happens to top the bar always, Ella let her do a karate kick and Kayleigh's shoe went flying through the air, and accidentally hit poor Morgan in the back of the head.

We've done some embarrassing things, from Ella getting pushed into me, to me getting pushed into Ella. To then Ella standing on my poor toes while I basically save her from falling. I have a tiny scar on my head from when Ella accidentally threw a ruler at me. Everything that has happened these past months have no joke been hilarious. Still, I can't seem to understand what my mind and heart wants.

(Ella Pov)
"K.I.S.S.I.N.G!" sings Kayleigh for the hundredth time, why on earth is she like this... I adore her. I look over at the sitting area near where I am, and I see Alex and his friends. Alex looks over at me smirks then continues to talk to the boys.

I on the other hand have thought of an idea, since Morgan and Kayleigh are pretty close I was going to invite them all over to my house. I ask Kayleigh if she was up for it however she then replied "not tonight, Ella we are going over to Sams house". Once again another party, this time it's at a so called Samuel's house.