Chapter Eight

It has been a week since the garden mishap, and a long few days of school but through my time there I got thousands of more memories with Alex to add to the collection. I spent the majority of my time in school this week with Alex and his friends, they are fun to hang around with and of course Kayleigh is having fun with Morgan and everyone was happy.

I think that falling wasn't in my luck. Yes he hurt me more then I could bare but to be back in love with Alex would be like failing for a million stars that protect us, in the sky at night.

Kayleigh was by far to happy this day of school. "Grab your stuff, we're going to get ready..." what could she possibly go on about now. "Where are you taking me this time" I said with my sarcasm. She scrunched her nose up and said we've be asked to a house party up Ollie's.

Who's Ollie - he's one of Alex and Morgan's closest friends. So of course Kayleigh worked her charms. This magic gets her up and working every morning so I shall be there for here. "Just another party i imagine" so with that she grabbed my hand and out the school we went.

Yes, I'll admit I'm standing in this party like an idiot. No drink, no dance moves I'm in the middle of the floor standing still, waiting for Alex to show off his perfect thin body in a nice party outfit and enter the door.

Morgan come with Samual, who got greeted by Oliver then Kayleigh greeted Morgan by a quick peck on the cheek. Alex stands and stares at me with a smile then makes his way towards me, "so what are you doing Ella" the way he says my name makes butterfly's in my tummy, shivers in my spine and my heart on fire.

"Waiting for you" I say with a soft voice that makes him blink twice. The moment was set right, this could of been the moment when a kiss was to happen. However that was out of the question since I didn't know what i as feeling, or what to do with him.

"Well isn't this confusing, you not wanting me then waiting for me." Okay I'll admit this is confusing, but since us being friends was the only option, I had to at least show some respect towards it. "I don't fancy partying", I shouted over the music "then don't" he said.

He stood over me like he always does, and in the party lights he looked dazzling. His eyes reflected a gorgeous green and his cheek bones were outlined. "Come with me and I can take you out, listen I don't fancy this either. "

I don't know what to do, if I stay at this party or if I'm to go with the perfect person and enjoy my night elsewhere. "I-I- maybe" I stuttered and he took my hand in his and glanced "trust me".

I shouldn't, I really shouldn't but I nodded. It was like my heart wasn't one with my body, my brain had other plans. I felt it hard not to trust him, but I can't trust him after what happened even though he felt and looked, sounded truly sorry.

I've chosen to go with Alex, enjoy my night elsewhere and that led to us leaving Oliver's house party and Kayleigh and Morgan behind.

We were in the city lights, Evergreen lit up and there we was running and chasing our hearts. This is one of the best moments any person could say happened to any of anyone's life.

"Alex has two much fun, things couldn't be better. The laughs we had that night made me forget why I even friend zoned him. "Ella" he needs to stop saying my name like that otherwise my heart will combust into tiny pieces. On top of all that he knew that he was getting to me, his smirk broke out and he enjoyed the company given to him.