Chapter One

Today, is unlike any other day. Today I will be roaming around this bare country for the last time. I ain't sad about it, nor happy. I must put a smile on my face though somehow. I remove my body from my bed and groaned, " why me, and why now?". My mother wasn't very talkative, but when she does talk she could go on forever. My father was never in the picture nor was my so called brother - who left us to go travel the world with thousands of money. My poor mum had to raise me alone with each penny in her pocket.

"Remember that you have to attend a meeting with your new principal today", my mother said. " Of course, I remember " I chuffed. Then I blink back to the now empty house, wishing luck for it, me and myself. The car ride was barley pretty, nothing but old songs on the radio and my view was nothing but other cars, dead trees and people. That's until I was finally out of Woodstock... and now entering a new world. A new world where I can start fresh, a new world where my problems will become miner and my mother can also attempt to start over. A new world called Evergreen.

Evergreen looks similar but more amazing. The trees are green and definitely do not look dead, the people here seem more approachable and more happy, and the car rides can seem to be memorable. " When we get to the new place, you can hurry to Evergreen High School while i'll sort everything out" my mother said. I softly turned my eyes from the view out my window to my mother and said, " I will help you firstly, you can't unpack on your own... I won't allow it". She smiled and continued to keep her eyes on the road and my eyes drew back to the amazing view outside of my window.

When we got to the house, it was a very quiet street. No one was out and around there were no children playing, no mothers talking, no fathers fighting. I think I'm going to like it here I thought to myself, my mother told me to unpack as fast as I could, that way I could hurry and go see that principal of the new high school I'm going to. So after I finished unpacking my things I ran down stairs and fled out the door. Leaving my mother in shock of how fast I was.

Running down the streets reminded me of when I was little. Me running these pavements so fast I can't even breathe, and everything around me is a blur. The most amazed I felt in ages was when the fresh air hit my face, giving me whiplash but I didn't mind it. Of course I'm excited to be starting a new high school, the last one I was in treated me beyond words can say. Everyday in Woodstock High I was to be bullied by the so called no-it-alls. To the point where they'd be the ones running off in a pout because I've said something they didn't like back. I'm not one to start arguments or get involved with drama, but if it was to do with me then I'd put a stop to it like any other. Now I'm attending Evergreen High I hope that what was going on there won't happen here... "please, don't happen here".