Chapter Eleven

Alex pov

I walk into my house anxious for my parents arrival, when i hear my mother scream "Alex is that you?" I walk into the kitchen to find her wiping her face from what i believe were tears. "Were you crying?" I say confused and under my breath, but she catches me and takes my hand. "Why didn't you tell me before, why did you keep this" then in that moment in time i knew... she knew.
"How?" I told my mother everything and she told me that she found out via Ella's mother, we spend the hole night talking about whats going to happen over the next months, and how were going to handle it.

As the months go by Ella seems to be getting bigger and bigger, with every monthly scan the smiles also seem to increase with a large amount of gleam and cheer in them. Our parents seem to be taking this news much better then we hoped, i thought that I'd get stuck in my room with my balls cut off and hung on my mothers washing line. Luckily for me Ella's mother seems to show a better understanding because she was also a young teen mom when she had Ella.

Kayleigh and Morgan have been there for us more then we could possibly be there for them, taking both our hands and showing us that whatever happens in our future it would be... for the best. Hoping that of course this would last because anything can happen. With Ella being half way through her pregnancy theres nothing much we can do.

As the time continues even though this boredom comes with a precious journey through life, the only thing me and Ella can do is stay at home when Kayleigh and Morgan have fun at party's, drink two much and lay each other. I can go and show up to these fun events however i haven't chose two. I told Ella that I would rather stay with her and not drink.

Since there is no party's for me, no alcohol intake and defiantly none for Ella, what has been my highlight into getting through these months is just watching Ella become the young, independent and most beautiful lady I've ever seen. She brings me hope that one day I'd learn a lot from her, not the girl part - ill learn how to cope through stress, manage through hard times and be there for someone.

Ive never actually been a partier, I've never wanted to drink gallons and gallons and fall flat on my face, I just hang around with the wrong crowd. I haven't heard of Laura in ages and I'm so thankful, glad even that bitch made me get dragged through hell along with her bullshit. I cant wait for he reaction when she sees me holding a healthy tiny creature, human... a baby. My baby.

Ella Pov

The time has come, nervous we make our way to the hospital for like the hundredth time already. Alex looks at me with his perfect white smile and i can tell that he is excited. He's nervous and excited... or he is hiding his nerves with a fake smile. I cant seem to put one on my face, i look up at Alex who looks down at me and places a small kiss on my forehead, i close my eyes and take in the precious peck that he gave me.

"This all seems unreal!" I say and he towers over me, rubbing both my hands with his, he gently smiles and says "but we're in this together", i cant help but feel so safe around him, in his arms i feel comforted and blessed. We make our way to the hospital and the doctor who has been with us since the first scan has always been there for us.

"Girl or boy?" She says facing the scanner towards me and Alex, i cant help but smile seeing our prefect formed baby. Alex with a tear in his eye sits in the chair and beams a huge, white charming smile at me. Of course he is in his element. The doctor brings the scanner closer to us and she confidently does her job.

Today is the day where we find out the gender of our baby, we didn't want it to be a surprise because if we did we wouldn't be able to come up with cute names and get the nursery sorted etc. The doctor tells us the news we've been waiting for as me and Alex both exchange smiles and hug in surprise... its a girl.