Chapter Two

I'm outside his office when I hear two students arguing, one of the students was a very short girl who looked rather professional, and then a tall steamy hot guy towering over her. I chose not to pay anymore attention to them and began to knock on the door. I continue to knock the door when i then, suddenly hear a rather intimidating voice.

"Come in" this voice said, so I turn the handle and open up the door to see a very large, yet extremely tall older man standing by a window. "Hi I'm Ella Young" I said shyly, he chuffed and sat down on his oh so very looking comfortable chair - while I was sitting on a rather stiff boring chair with no padding. "Your the new girl here at Evergreen, welcome to Evergreen High" he continued on. I listened to every bit of information that came out of his mouth.

"I would show you around but I have another student to take care of" he said, I was then a bit scared because I wouldn't know where I'd be going. "That's okay" I said trying to sound confident by failing to do so. I get up and grab my bag however a tall guy who knocked me over happened to start talking to the principal.

He didn't even apologise, I got up and brushed myself off then grabbing my bag once more I make my way towards the door. When suddenly... he grabbed me.

"Stay here" he said firmly leaving me with a confused look on my face, he says his goodbyes to the principal and makes his way to the door that I was standing in the way off. "New girl" he smirked, "random guy from the hallway" my sassy comment made the guy speechless for only two seconds.

"Alex" he says gently. Once again with that confused face I reply back "excuse me" he then started laughing and as we started walking the hallway he turns to a locker. Must be his, i thought but as I was lost in my thoughts he opens the locker looks at me and then says "this is yours". I snapped out of my head and examined the locker that was given to me, by this mystery guy known by as Alex.

"I'm to show you around" he said but I knew that this was his way off getting out of having to be with the principal, but at least I'll get help. Getting to know this place is hard, there is so many classrooms and other rooms. Luckily Alex shows me around every room in this high school. Yes, it was very awkward sometimes because there would be nothing but silence but it was nice, I'm starting to enjoy my time with Alex even though I do not even no him.

Alex himself is very tall, skinny and definitely very outgoing. He seemed confident by the way he dressed himself, he wore tight black jeans, a beautiful light grey jumper and on the pocket was a red rose printed on it. He walked without any problems, so confidently like he was used to this type of situation. His hair was blonde and styled back into some sort of quiff, his eyes are greenie blue and his skin looked so soft and precious. His lips were so luscious and I could totally get lost in this guy.

He looked at me after some time and I looked away embarrassed. "It's okay, im used to it" he said whilst smirking...again, I took a breath and then replied with a shyly yet sassy comment "so your a girl magnet". Why the hell did I say that, he laughed and then took his time to reply, "I don't know, maybe" he said then his words followed with a wink of an eye that set my hole body on fire.