-❷-

————
We arrive home and I go to my room, frustrated. When I open the door I find something I've never seen before, but the patterns and colors seemed so familiar. A uniform laying on my bed.
"That's yours." I hear my mom say behind me which startles me.
"Huh?"
"You're going to your brother's school starting tomorrow."
————

"Y/N!!! It's your first day!" I hear Kindaichi at the other side of my door.
I look at my phone on my night stand.
5 in the morning.
I get up and go to the door and open it to find Kindaichi smiling at me.
"It's too early." I say, closing the door.
He stops it and says, "You're our new manager, now get your uniform on and let's go."
Oh. That's right.
I turn on my lights and get dressed, applying a bit of makeup on and stuff.
When I'm done doing the things I have to do upstairs, I go downstairs and eat my breakfast.
"You ready?" Kindaichi asks.
"I guess." I reply.
And so, we start heading to my new school.

Now I'm standing in front of the school gates. There's only a few people around. Some are in the usual uniform and others have some nice jackets on. Some people look at me, and others go to their locations. As Kindaichi and I start heading to a large building, which I assume is the gym, I hear a whistle from behind me.
I turn around to see a tall guy with brown hair and a nice jacket with white and turquoise on it.
"Hey gorgeous!" The guy says.
I'm surprised by his words and blush lightly.
"Shoo Oikawa." I hear Kindaichi say.
I guess Oikawa is his name then.
We step inside the gym and there's a group of boys practicing.
"There she is!" A man says. He's sitting on a chair with a clipboard. I assume he's the coach.
He let's out his hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm the coach of the team, Nobuteru Irihaya. You're the new manager right?"
I shake his hand. "Yes," I say.
"Gather around!" The coach says turning to the practicing boys.
Now all their eyes turn to me.
"This is Y/N L/N, she's the new manager."

Is this going ok?? The chapters as of now are kinda short.