sleepoverrr

I buried my face in the crevice of his neck and was shaking a bit. I could feel tears threatening to come out, but I held them in. My heart was racing, yes my pussy ass was scared of heights but it isnt my fault ok?

We were going at fast pace and it scared me. I was scared I was gonna fall. The flight was fast so we got to my apartment very fast.

He landed on the balcony and I got off. I was shaken up a bit and almost fell, he steadied me and chuckled a bit. "Sorry" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"I-it's fine...." I said trying to get a grip on myself. I walked in and he followed. "Hey as a thanks you want to stay for some food..?" I asked knowing I was going to get rejected.

"Oh? Is little birdy trying to make a move on me..?" He asked with a cheeky grin. I just gave a look like "are you serious (-_-)" I might act like I dont care but in reality I was internally screaming.

I was a HUGE fan of hawks for atleast 3 years now. "Do you want to or..?" I asked still wanting to know. "Yeah sure, I got nowhere else to be anyways. My patrol ended quite a bit ago. I was just taking my nightly flight around." He said plopping on the couch.

"Hm.. ok!" I said as I went over to the kitchen. "You're drunk kid, how're you meant to do anything." He said looking at me wondering if I had brain cells.

"I'm not drunkkkk!" I whined. "Youd be surprised at how well I can still do things though" I said pouting a bit. He chuckled "alright alright I'll let you cook" he said playfully.

I grabbed some chicken I already had defrosting from my date so i could have chicken for dinner.

Hawks eyes the chicken well- like a hawk-  I started to clean the chicken which took a bit for it to settle so while we were waiting on that we watched a couple episodes on a series Hawks loved to watch.

The timer went off and I got up to start prepping the chicken now. I seasoned it and then put some in the oven and some into a pan so I could make chicken slices which would end up tasting amazing.

After i was done cooking i made some rice, beans, and a salad to go along with it. As I placed the meal infront of Hawks he slowly pulled his eyes from the TV and it went to the food infront of him.

He was shocked, like shocked cant even express the amount of how stunned he was.

"DAMN KID WHAT THE FUCK" He yelled still in shock. "My mom used to teach me to cook and when she didnt because she thought it was too dangerous I just watched. I eventually had a good hand to cook" I explained.

After getting settled we ate and he was devouring it as if he hadn't eaten in weeks. "Slow down or you'll choke" I said with a small giggle.

After we were done eating I asked him if he wanted to stay over since it was still raining. He looked outside and gave a nod. "I cant afford to catch a fever this month" he explained. "But you already flew in the rain" I pointed out. "I know but it doesnt feel like it had an effect on me" he said looking up at the ceiling.

I did a nod and walked into my closet and put on some comfy clothes. They were sweat pants and a tank top. I walked in holding bigger clothes for Hawks.

"How do you-" he started while pointing at the clothes. "My boyfriend and I would have movie nights..." I explained while looking down at the ground with pained eyes and a warm smile.

He came over and saw they already had cuts for his wings. "How-" he started again. "I just made those with some scissors since I can see itll be hard to put on the shirt with wings" I said with a small giggle. He gave me a pat on the head. "Bathroom?" He asked, "down the hall" I answered. He did a nod and went to change

When he came down he plopped back onto the couch. "Sooo whatre we watching" he asked looking at the TV. "Hmm how about season 2 of f/s (favorite series or show)" I suggested.

"Oooo I actually was just starting season 2 myself" he said cheerfully. "So then its settled" I said with a small giggle.

Some way around a third of the show/series hawk's feathers were coming into view and I started to touch one. He was shocked and looked over to me and my eyes looked like a kid who has never seen snow till now.

He chuckled and I accidentally rubbed one the wrong way and he made a grunting noise I immediately put my hands up as if a cop was infront of me with a gun telling me to put my head up.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Sorry, you can keep going just be careful. They're a bit sensitive" he said. I nodded with a cheerful smile on my face and I started touching his feathers which felt amazing!!

"Hey about what you did today.." he said. "Hm?" I asked still playing with his feathers. "What was that white barrier with white eyes thingy you did" he said. "My quirk" I said out bluntly. "What is it..?" He asked worried of the answer. "Holy magic." I said out blantly. He was shocked as hell by my answer. "I'm sorry what??" He said raising his voice a bit. I explained my quirk to him and he was shocked as hell.

"How have you not been a target for the criminals?? Your quirk is crazy strong!!" He yelled a bit. "That's because I dont waltz around waving it in the air like some flag" I said as if he was stupid. "I hide it and myself half the time. Unless I really need it" I explained. "Who're your parents kid.." he said worried of the answer. I stayed quiet. One was a pro hero the other was a villain but they looked after me together and made sure I was taken care of. I was like their precious little gem.

I stayed quiet. "Dont worry about it for now!" I said somewhat cheerfully. My parents both had quirks but they were normal. Mine for some reason was holy magic meanwhile I took half of their abilities aswell. My mom could shields while my dad could make weapons and stuff.

I always wondered where I got the "holy" from. My mom said I was sent down to protect those I loved and that my heart was bigger than the world itself so I was given the gift of an angel. I was laughed a bit at the thought but it warmed my heart always hearing it.

A smile tugged at my lips as i looked down. It wasnt full of pain this time. It was full of warmth.

"Heh aslong as you're happy" Hawks said with a cheerful smile. I looked up at him and hummed in content.

We watched the show/series and we finished atleast 3 full episodes. The episodes were 45 minutes long each.

When I fell asleep my stupid drunk ass self slept on the number 2 pro hero. Like bitch why.