I'm coming for you

Saku's POV:
It's been a couple hours and she's still unconscious due to the stupid drug. We took some samples of the food and some from her blood to see what was going on with her, so far they have something. 

Apparently it's something similar to a heat pill they use on half animals or people who have animal like quirks or other things. It's not exactly because this was the human version where they use it on normal people.

Supposedly it's used with people from the bar where they try to get women to sleep with them which disgusts me. I was grateful that Drew came to the apartment asking for y/n or we would've never known. It worried the hell out of me but luckily we found out on time and at a good moment.

I'm really glad the drug wasn't a drug that took affect immediately or else who knows how this would've ended. 

"Saku hunny where are you?" My dad called. "I'm where I usually am dad!" I said with a pained smile and he walked in giving me the same smile back. 

"By her side I see" He said with a soft chuckle as he sat next to me and we just stared back at her. "As always" I said with a small smirk.

We sat silently for a bit till my lip started quivering and I hung my head low and stared at the floor while still holding her hand. I started turning into a mess and my dad immediately held me. "Dad it hurts..." I said. "It hurts so bad to see her like this so much.." I started sobbing. 

"I know pumpkin I know.." He said. "D-did mom ever turn out like this..? Or someone you cared about..?" I asked and when I pulled away he looked at me with eyes full of pain but they were gentle and he had a pained smile on him.

"It's the life of being close to heroes who risk their lives for others and the life of a villain as well.." He said with the same expression. "H-How many.." I asked worried for his mentality, if it were too much god knows how much he could handle..

"Well your mother and her mother for starters" He let out a forced chuckle and he started to let the tears flow. He sniffed a bit. "Then we have some of your aunts and uncle's including y/n's side of the family..." He said as his smile faded to him biting his bottom lip. 

"Then I have my two little ones.." He said caressing my check and y/n's as well. "Dad.." I said furrowing my eyebrows a bit. "It's ok Saku I know you guys have each other's backs so I don't have much to worry but I still do because you girls our our pride and joy.." He said with a pained smile again. We turned to y/n who was starting to act weird.

All of a sudden her heart rate started jumping, then disappearing a bit and then almost flatlining and then normal again. I panicked as well as my dad and we called for the healers and my mom along with auntie and uncle or as I call them, my second family or my second parents. (Which were your parents btw)

Y/n's POV:
I open my eyes to be in a place where black surrounded me and then I realized it was my conscience. I look around to see if anyone was here since sometimes I'd see someone around and it turns out they're people who were also captured with Hanako. I look and I see Hanako.

"Hey!" I called over and her wounds were more then last time, I frowned. "Y/n... I'm s-scared..." She said with tears and it hurt me to see her like this. Hanako was the friend from our group that Richie mentioned in his little recap on how our friendship was built. She was one of the bullies I managed to befriend. 

At times she acted like our older sister but then acted like a baby sister. She was a mix of me and Saku, well that's what the boys said to us. Saku was on the baby soft side and stuff, while I on the other hand was more on the rough side according to everyone we knew. Hanako was a bit of both.

She was really rough when it came to it at times but she was also like Saku who needed protection at times. It was always half and half but we enjoyed it. Without her me and Saku shut off a part of our selves and I "replaced" that side of me with a player side of me. Saku was more on the introverted side of herself.

"I'm coming don't worry. I'll be there as soon as I have our shit together. I'll be there in a week MAX" I said seriously and she smiled. God I missed that smile. She started crying and thanking me and I just held her. 

No one's POV:
The healers started stabilizing you and the guards were holding back Saku and the little family that consisted of your mothers and fathers. They were screaming and shouting for you. Mostly because they panicked when I healer came out yelling for more since you were losing some breathing capability and you were struggling to keep your heart rate normal. 

~2 Hours later~
It's been 2 hours since then and some healers were running some tests on you and making sure you were ok, while some poor souls were talking with your intimidating ass family.

They heard healers yelling but couldn't make out what it was about and your dad just stared what seemed into the soul of the poor ass healers. They gulped and were sweating. "S-Sir I swear she's alright" One healer spoke up putting the clipboard in front of their face to hide themselves from your dad. "Then explain the yelling sir" Your dad said mocking the word "sir" from the poor healer.

Sigh..

"C'mon give the poor guy a break, You would do that for me wouldn't you Dad?.."