A double rescue

We were driving for about a good 19 minutes. Once we were there we surrounded the place. Hawks flew around along with a couple other heroes with wings or flight capability. We got to our posts. I was with a couple cops, bodyguards, Saku and her group were near as well. 

Dad thought it was best if me and Saku were near each other. Hawks' group is a couple posts away, Levi's post was on the other side of the building as well as Richie's. Jared was at the back of the building near Hawks. Our mothers had the front left corner of the building and the back right corner of the building. Our dads had the front right corner and back left. 

No one noticed them except for me, Saku, our mothers and the boys (except for Hawks).

I looked at Saku to see if she was ready. She grinned and did a nod. I let out a shaky breath. We knocked out all the people on guard outside. The inside was the problem..

This place was more secure these days which scared me. We all had someone on our group who had something related to super strength or able to materialize/disintegrate objects (KEY FUCKING WORD 'OBJECTS' NOT PPL) So this way we didn't have a problem getting in quick and somewhat quietly.

~27 minutes later~
We managed to get out half the people out. Me and Saku were trusted with the job to get Hanako out since they didn't think any of the others would make it out if they did go or something like that. Plus if the building fell or something, I had more of a chance to build some type of protection around us. My mother as well but she'd already be using so much of her quirk and be tired out from the rescuing she'd be doing so her protection might fall before they can make it out.

 Plus my quirk was linked to Saku and Hanako in some weird way. Richie was with us because of his quirk as well. He managed to faintly locate Hanako but right now we're in a small issue.

"YOU LITTLE BRATS COME BACK AFTER WHAT? 12 YEARS??" Some psycho said while laughing and looking at me and Saku. "I do say.. you both came out look amazing... puberty treated you well? I mean you were both look amazing before that but now... you're going to taste so much better" Some other creep came out and said with a creepy grin on him which sent us chills. 

I put Saku behind me and in front of Richie incase someone came from behind us. "Ahh still so protective of what's yours are we?" The guy with the grin said now taking a step forwards. I summoned a gun and the light emanating off the gun showed it was ready to be fired.

I fired and a huge ball of light came shooting off it and shot at the two creeps in front of us. They were on the floor knocked out. They were a bit bloody but not badly. We were now running to where Richie told us she was.

~38 minutes later~
We kept running into so many people. None of them we killed. We were starting to get annoyed and we FINALLY found Hanako's room. We ran in and saw her on the ground sobbing for help to come to her. The three of us ran over to her. She looked up and saw us and she smiled and managed to jump on us and started sobbing into me and Saku. 

"I-I missed you so much!!" She cried. We held her and smiled softly. "Saku you got a hairpin?" I asked while looking at Hanako's chains. "No but I can make one!" She said smirking and I giggled. She made one using the second to last slot. She was a bit dizzy and light headed, Richie held her up. I carefully grabbed the hairpin and pick locked the chains. Once Hanako was free Saku reset her second to last slot by materializing the hair pain she made and then made a bomb. we placed it on the wall and stepped away for a bit and it went off. I got Richie and the other two out.

However my unlucky ass ran into someone and they grabbed me back down and put me in Hanako's chains and started dragging me a bit...

Saku's POV:
I blacked out after y/n got me out along with Richie and Hanako. 'we did it..' were my thoughts. I opened my eyes to see Richie and Hanako stopping and looking around worried. I then looked to see what was wrong..

Then I realized..

"WHERE'S Y/N???" I said now in tears. I got off Richie and ran towards the front of the building. The group looked confused. "WE LOST HER!! THEY HAVE HER!!!" I yelled and everyone froze. "Th-they have who.." One of the heroes asked worriedly. "Y/N! THEY HAVE Y/N!!!" I practically screamed and they panicked. 

They immediately sent people to start looking and everyone was now worried on how this would end. Some were looking for a friend they could've possibly have lost, some going by the motto of no one is left behind, others looking for her because they liked her, others because they were losing a 'sister', daughter, or someone they thought dearly about, and some because they knew what she was and couldn't let anyone have her under their control or it would end badly..

 ~1 hour later~
We were searching and searching yet no one found anything but no one stopped looking. Then all of a sudden we all heard a muffled scream and a faint light appeared and it was going to the people in the operation like earlier before in the hotel except it was slower and it was faint which scared us. Someone was interfering with tracking quirks like Richie's. We all ran to that light and saw someone over y/n they were both almost naked. well the guy was reaching down to her underwear and he was basically fully out. His dick was out and he was holding it with on hand and using the other to remove her underwear.

We saw she was chained up and with some handkerchief around her mouth so everything was muffled. She was squirming around and sobbing. She tried screaming. Her eyes looked dull and she looked a bit pale. There were injection needles around them, at least about 4 or 5. 

Hawks was pissed an all of a sudden his feathers DARTED to the guy on top and pinned him to the wall and I ran over to y/n and Hanako ran over as well and I used my last slot to summon a hair pin and I was now grateful for those hour lessons y/n and our dads taught me for a week since now I really needed them. 

When I freed her I looked around and ran over to Hawks and tugged on his jacket thing. He was confused but then saw Hanako using her figure to cover up y/n while hugging her. He got the hint and took it off. I ran back over and put it over y/n. Next thing I know she passes out seconds after I put it on her. I panicked.. I didn't know what to do or what happened I started turning into a crying mess begging, praying, and hoping she was ok..