Just your everyday work day except with a hero

I woke up and found a pair of red wings around me which shocked me.

The hell did my drunk ass do last night... please tell me I didnt sleep with some random ass person on the street-

I panicked a bit. "Mmm stop moving I'm trying to sleep" I heard the man say. I obeyed and stopped moving. He held me and I was nuzzled against his chest.

After a couple more minutes I could finally get up since he fully woke up. "Heh sorry about that" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "Its fine" was all I said and then I quickly got up to the bathroom.

Fuckkk I hate this part

I started throwing up all of last night. I was trying to hold my hair back myself but I could barely manage that.

Footsteps were coming closer and I panicked a bit. He held my hair back.

"Easy kid, let it all out" he said calmingly. We sat there for a good 15 minutes.

"Feel better?" He asked with his casual smile. I did a nod and started brushing my teeth. For some reason he just sat there watching me. "Uhh cwan I hep you?" I asked while brushing my teeth (can I help you) "sorry, sorry I just have questions about you.." he said rubbing the back of his neck. I finished brushing my teeth and did a nod.

I slowly started remembering me being drunk last night, and all the bullshit I caused.

Shit...

I dressed getting ready for work. I was a waitress at some restaurant a couple blocks down.

I got my work clothes in a bag and my hoodie with some leggings on, along with a beanie. I started to walk out my room and into a shirtless Hawks. I immediately turned around and walked straight to my room.

He saw me and chuckled.

"You can come out now!" He said. I came out of my room with my head down. He chuckled again. "Where ya headed?" He asked. "Work.." I mumbled. "Where's that..?" He asked. "Dont worry about it" I said and I walked off.

When I got to work, my friend saku ran and hugged me. "Are you ok? Did you get home safely?" She asked like a worried mother. I nodded and explained what happened. She was shocked and held me tighter which I didnt mind.

She reminded me of my mother and her warmth was nice. "Alright before boss yells at us let's get to work" she said and I nodded. An hour into work and we were having a normal day which made me relaxed.

After like 15 minutes of me cleaning booths and tables I went into the kitchen and grabbed a customer's food and as I walked over to the customer I had my back facing the door

(That's what you're wearing btw)

I started hearing fangirling screams and I rolled my eyes. "Probably some rich bozo" I mumbled.

Ouch that one hurt

I heard and my eyes went wide. I looked behind me to see a red feather on my shoulder.

Fuck..

I walked over gave him his feather back and went back to work. "Alright ladies if you're not going to eat get out" my boss said sternly. I gave him a look of thanks and he did a nod with a small smile.

Hawks thanked him and Hawks sat down at a booth and asked for me to serve him. "Welcome to the (insert name) restaurant hope you enjoy your meal and please do give us a good word to your friends!" I said "cheerfully". What? It was part of my job so I had to.

"So may I take your order sir?" I asked with a "smile". He did a nod and sat up taking the menu. "Could I get the perfectly roasted chicken" he asked. I did a nod, "anything else sir?" I asked. "Some mashed potatoes on the side with gravy and some yellow rice with soy sauce. Oh and a soda" he said I wrote it down did and did a nod. "What type of soda sir?" I asked

"Hmm I'll take a coke" he said. I did another nod "that's all?" I asked making sure. "Yup! That's all doll" he said with a wink. I turned away and blushed a bit but managed to hide it.

The kitchen called out his order and I walked over grabbed it and gave it to him. Thanks to him we now had a full house and they kept ordering things.

"Any deserts?" I asked Hawks since he was done with his meal. "Yeah can I have this chocolate lava cake?" He asked pointing at the chocolate lava cake in the picture the menu carried. I did a nod and walked off with his order.

I handed it to him and he ate it while watching me work. Some people would drink here aswell since it does have a bar area.

"Hot stuff over here!!" A drunk guy yelled. I rolled my eyes and walked over. "What would you like sir!" I said trying to keep up with my act. Next thing I know the dude had pulled me by my hair down to his lower area and he was about to pull down his pants.

My boss started yelling at the guy and he walked over but hawks beat him to it. Next thing I know hawks knocks the guy out and sucks his teeth in annoyance. Saku ran to me in worry making sure I was ok. My boss was also making sure I was ok.

Thanks to that I got a bit more pay this week since I've went through torture today. He gave me the option to go home but I stayed, mostly for Saku though. I even worked over time to keep her company.

Hawks took the guy to the cops. He came back for some dinner to go. He asked for so much food pretty sure he was buying for an extra mouth as well. I was assuming he had a girlfriend or something that he wanted to invite to eat.

"Alright girls you can go now!" My boss said. Me and Saku got changed and walked out the door. She came over to my place and we talked for a bit. I then hear a knock on my balcony window and was confused as hell.

Me and Saku got worried so we both used our quirk. I summoned a gun and she used makeshift and made a bat. Saku's quirk was similar to mine. She could make anything she wanted with makeshift. Although she has to see the object in person first to actually create it. Although it has limitations. She can only make up to 15 different things. So in a fight she'd have to choose her shit carefully

As we slowly walked to the balcony door we saw something red slide under the door. We were confused but when we looked to see it was a feather me and Saku laughed a bit.

We opened the door and since Saku knew what happened she wasn't too surprised Hawks was over. She was still surprised though.

He walked over the table and put down the food he ordered we knew he was basically inviting us to eat which made us laugh. We ate the food and we all watched the show/series from last night.

"Y/n are you two dating?" I started choking on my food and started coughing while at it. When they helped me get normalized I smacked her over the head. "No you bimbo" I said. She giggled "sorry I just thought that since he came over and helped you last night that you guys were dating" she said. "How the fuck does that make sense" I said laughing a bit. I then got smacked over the head by hawks.

"Language" he said even though we all fucking knew he just wanted to fuck with us. I punched his arm "you know damn well you don't mean that shit" I said laughing. "You're right" he said laughing along with me and Saku. We all had a great time together.

We ended up having another sleepover well me and Saku since hawks had to leave for patrol and stuff.

"Why'd he come over..?" Saku was now serious. I looked to the place where he took off and left which was the balcony. "I don't know.." I said now being serious once again.

"Alright well let's sleep on it ok?" She asked, I nodded and we went to my bed and slept. Yes we slept on the same bed it's called sisterly love alright