I'm gonna die-

Suddenly Richie grabbed my wrist and I frown a bit. I look to him and he  shook his head with a pained smile and I sighed. "Baby are you okay..?" Jared asked holding Richie and lemme tell you-

Richie was red as fuck and hella embarrassed and we laughehd at the sight. Soon enough through the laughs Saku squeaked and the noise made me start laughing so hard that I didn't realize why she squeaked until it happened to me. Suddenly Levi's hands wrapped around my waist and he kissed down my neck till we heard the door click and he pulled away and I was just in shock and they were now laughing at me and Saku for being red as fuck.

"Shut it.." I said trying to make it sound like a threat but it didn't come out right. "Y/n?" Hawks called out and I looked at him with confusion. "Uh Lucy asked if she could talk to you" He started. "OOO BRO I'D BE GLAD TO TALK TO HER ASS" I yelled about to walk off to where she was and suddenly Hanako grabbed my hand and I looked back in confusion and she whispered something in my ear and I nodded. 

~With Lucy~
"Y/n! How're you doing dear~" She asked and I felt like beating the fuck out of that two faced bitch. "What do you want" I asked bluntly and she smirked. "Your friends~ and maybe some of your life" She smirked and I froze. "Yeah no fucking way" I said and she rolled her eyes. "I wasn't asking" She said "Well bitch guess what? Neither was I" I said pissed off smile. "Well I have more power over you soooo" She said with a grin and I rolled my eyes. 

"Bitch does it look like I give a fuck? Where on my fucking face does it say I give a damn?" I said looking at her if she were stupid and I knew she was pissed. "Look. It's easy. It's obvious you can't handle such amazing babes, so just hand them over to me and I'll make sure to treat them real well~" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Bitch you must be high as fuck to think imma give them to you" I said laughing a bit and she walked over and slapped me. "Last time I'm telling you. It's clear you most likely won't handle them in bed to save your life" She said. "So. Give them to me" She ordered but I never really did well withh orders half the time and so I slapped her back and grabbed her hair. 

"Don't test me..." I said pissed off and she was now enraged. I was now walking out towards the door and smirked. "I'll tell you the positions~" I said and she was now screaming and I laughed a bit.

~Hawks' office~
I was stared at with anger but not at me, but at Lucy. "So did she do that to you." Hanako asked pointing at my cheek and I shrugged. "I mean yeah but I'm pretty sure I fucked up her hair do and I also slapped her soo we're even." I said and they sighed. "Y/n" Levi called out and I turned to face him in confusion and he gave me a small smirk and I knew I was about to be in a restless night tonight and I looked to Saku and she whistled while looking away with her hands behind her back.

"Fuck..." I mumbled and Levi laughed. "Fuck indeed.." He whispered to me and I was bright red. "Dick..."I mumbled again, "You'll get to feel it soon don't you worry" He whispered and I was even redder. "Y/n? You okay?" Jared asked and I shook my head and he looked at Levi and Levi gave him a small wink. 

"Hey gu-" Hawks froze when he saw Jared with a bunch of tissues in his nose and over a trashcan sufferiing from a nose bleed and looked at us in confusion as I was crouched down hugging my knees and bright red. "Hawks..." I said but it sounded like a whisper and he turned to me in confusion. "U-um.. could you call iin sick for me tomorrow..?" I asked and he was now confused as fuck "Uh sure?" He asked confused but with a chuckle. 

"I-I'm gonna die tonight..." I mumbled realizing how many fucking times Saku came out from angry sex or just a normal sex after something happened and she wouldn't be able to walk for almost a week. The after care was pretty cute though..

"Saku.." I said sounding really quiet but she picked it up and giggled. "Yeah?" She asked. "H-How bad.." I asked and she laughed. "I can't give any spoilers" She said smirking and I curled into a ball.

"Whyyy" I whined and Levi patted my head and whispered "Cause I missed us.."

When he said those words I found butterflies in my stomach and he gave me a soft smile and helped me up.

~Home~
"y/n" Saku called out and I was confused and when I walked in I saw Levi and Saku holding snacks, sweets, and a huge teddy and they were blushing. "Wha..." I started and they gave me soft smiles.  "Would you like to be ours again..?" They asked and my eyes went wide as I stared at the two in front of me. It was quiet for a second and they thought it was a rejection "It's fine if you do-" Saku started "Yes" I  said simply and their eyes went wide and they smiled and came over to me smiling widely.

Levi picked me up and spun me around and I giggled. 

~20 minutes later~
Right now I was being cuddled by the two and I giggled. "Mmm stop moving.." Levi mumbled tiredly and I smiled softly. I was a big spoon to Saku and the little spoon to Levi. I nuzzled against both of them and we fell asleep like that.

When  I woke up, I woke up to me being tied up and Levi on the edge of my bed already showered while drying his hair and I gulped. He turned to me and smirked. "Rise and shine love" He said smirking and I froze. 

"L-Lev, l-let's think this through" I said nervously smiling and he crawled over and  gave me a couple kisses on my neck and I unconsciously moved my neck a bit to give him room and he smirked a bit. "Be a good girl for me tonight.. will you?" He asked and I bit my lip a bit and he sat up and took me in...

This was going to be a long night.....

A/n - Don't worry kiddos, there will be a hell of a lot of Hawks and you but for now I'm making the plot long since I was trying to make this book relitively based off of irl shit (somewhat-)