New neighbors?

I eventually slept and while I was sleeping my dream went to a black area and I heard screams. I ran towards the noise and I saw Hawks helplessly trying to protect my little gang which were really banged up I ran over and reached my hand out for them to take it and I was yelling and screaming for them to take it and as Saku reached out for it and I almost touched it they all faded and I had voices reach me again..

"you're worthless.. you can't protect them, they'll abandon you... They'll leave you like the others did... you're a freak... you're a monster.. you're a mistake.. they don't love you... Hawks is gonna turn you in and you'll go to a lab..." things around those lines are what they said "shut up... shut up. Shut up! SHUT UPP!!" I screamed in the dream and lost control and the voices laughed "you can't even control it! how pathetic!!" they said in between laughs. I started sobbing. "Y/N..?" A familiar voice called out I looked over but before I could see who it was I woke up and I saw them surrounding me a bit worried. "Y/n are you ok??" Saku asked on the verge of tears. I looked around and saw everything was ok I let out a shaky breath and just laid back down bringing my hands up to my face and I tried to just take deep breaths in and out.

"Once again. Are you ok..?" Richie asked. I formed a small smile and moved my hands. "I'm fine buddy don't worry" I said with the same small smile "Kid," Hawks called out. "Yeah? What's up..?" I asked a bit worried and confused, "We gotta go back home soon" He said. I sighed, "You wanna go fuck with the waitress who fuck you over?" Saku asked which caught me by surprise and I was confused but then smirked. "Question," Saku said towards Hawks. "What's up bud" He said. "Where's the waitress?" She asked. "How the hell would I know??" He asked confused as hell. "It was literally yesterday, how would I know what her location is right now??" He said. "Well birdbrain you got feathers no?" She said with a smirk, he sighed and tracked the girl down a bit. "Just use your agency or something" Levi said. "Holy shit you're right!" Hawks said happily. "Too late I already found her!" Richie said with a smile. "forgot your quirk let you do that" I said with a giggle. "wait what's his quirk?" Hawks asked. "it's called chip" I said. "Chip..?" He asked confused as hell. "Yeah it's basically a tracker quirk, but when they find the person it send a shock of pain for a bit it helps here an there since the holder of the quirk allows the user to choose how much pain and how long. The maximum pain is enough to kill someone if used properly or something, and depending on the pain level the usual maximum of time the user can hold it for is about half an hour" I explained which made his eyes go wide and his mouth dropped.

"It also makes the attacks of the opponent 'weaker' in a way" I explained. "Kid you got strong ass friends what the hell??" Hawks said still shocked and I giggled. "It's bad on my end because they're REALLY protective of me soo it causes me an issue if they snap because someone hurt me" I said rubbing the back of my neck. "I mean I can understand why since they care about you and stuff" Hawks said blankly. I sighed, "How'd he get a vivid description of the girl in mind though?" Hawks asked confused as hell. "Ahhh you can thank Jared for that one!" I said with a smile. "Jared has memory caption, he can go into your memories and look through them as if it were a movie, however he feels like he's there and it takes forever but in reality it's just seconds but he can also speed up the so called 'movie' and just switch up where he sees things. He can also relay or transfer what he saw to someone else. So he saw my memories and transferred the vision of the waitress to Richie which is why they're a match made in heaven" I said with a smirk and they chuckled. "why thank you little lady" Jared said chuckling and rustling my head a bit. "What's the Levi kid's quirk?" Hawks asked. "oooo his is a good one, his is teleportation" I said clasping my hands together with a smile. "Easy there girly, it's nothing too great since I can't really fight and it's mostly for running away" Levi said annoyed. "No. You said that years ago and look at you, you can kick some ass and bring fear to A LOT of people when you get serious." I said with a smirk. "You took what people thought was a weak, useless quirk and turned it into something AMAZING" I said jumping a bit. Levi smiled a bit. 

"Don't know where we'd be without you and Saku.." Levi said with somewhat a pained smile and put his hand on my head for a bit. "Saku is the sweet innocent bean" I said with a smile looking towards Saku who was being a cute five year old just watching a tank of fish and I giggled a bit. "You're the glue though.. You keep us in check and you taught us so much and did SO much for us even if you don't realize it right now" Levi said with a smile. "Seems like you guys are really close..." Hawks said with a warm smile. "I met y/n in the hospital and as well as Saku, I found them on the same hospital bed and Saku was clinging to y/n for comfort and safety. I eventually managed to become friends with them and we had a good time. When we all got discharged we hung out a lot then we met these two" Richie said with a smile while pointing towards Levi and Jared. "They were being bullied for their quirks. Jared being a so called 'freak' and/or 'monster' and Levi for being so called 'useless' or 'worthless' or 'weak', again because of his quirk. I was going to go over and tell them to screw off but y/n beat me to it and did a hell of a good job. She befriended one and made them regret it just by calmly talking it out but we don't talk about her now..." Richie said in a sad tone and I felt like crying. "The three eventually became part of our little group we became amazing friends till this day.." Richie said with a smile. "It was mostly thanks to y/n though without her being who she is, non of us would've met or been friends." Richie said.

"Oh... Wow...." Hawks said standing there in shock. 

~23 minutes later~

"You guys can move in next to us since the apartment is free of space but..." I said looking at the ground a bit sad. "It's pretty expensive and I know you guys like being a bit more hidden.." I said my smile turning into a frown. I guess Hawks noticed because the next thing he does caught all of us by surprise. "It'll be on the Agency's tab, plus they can come work in the Agency as well I don't mind. Plus their quirks are pretty strong and useful. Especially yours Levi!" Hawks said with a smile. "There's also a training area so you guys could train your quirks a lot" Hawks said now putting his hands in his pockets. The answer Levi and the boys got me and Saku crying.

"Sorry but....."