hectic night

(BTW YOU WALKED INTO A DIFFERENT ROOM AFTER YOU TOOK THOSE PICTURES!! you basically went into Saku's room so this way you could put her stuff there.)

I was scared and I knew if Levi was going to teleport in here and get me out I had to detach myself from the guy and that's what I tried to do. Levi teleported Jared to see what my thoughts were. The second they appeared I knew their plan and I thought for them to teleport a weapon Saku is throwing so he loosens his grip on me and I can escape with him not knowing much about ANY of us. 

We put our plan in action and then Levi teleported back over and grabbed me free from the guy's grip and he teleported us back into the living room. I told them to keep him under control. Mine and Saku's restraints were still on us so Saku had to use the only weapon she had on her which was a switchblade I gave her the other day since some thugs were trying to hurt us. So she didn't have much protection against the guy so I dragged her with me and we called out for Hawks and he was confused but then he saw the huge cut I had on my arm. 

"Kid what the hell happened to you?!" He asked worried taking in my arm but I pulled away. "G-guy....I-in.. a-apartment!" I managed to get out while catching my breath and his eyes widened as her quickly flew in and dealt with the guy along side the other boys and I started breathing heavily and an ambulance wasn't available yet so when Saku told them their quirk they decided to quickly get our restraints off since I wouldn't heal at my usual pace because of the quirk blocking restraints. 

Saku summoned some healing properties. Like healing alcohol, disinfecting things and some bandages. She made around at least 7 or 8 items which made her feel a bit dizzy which was somewhat of a side effect she has. "Don't push yourself too much Sakkie.." I said worried about her. "I'm fine don't worry! The worse that could happen to me is probably me passing out or something but nothing too bad plus it's not like I used up my limit anyways so it's fine!" She said with a smile and I couldn't help but smile back at her. 

"Kid!" We heard Hawks call out. "Hey glad of you to join the party" I said with a small giggle then winced a bit from an officer and Saku cleaning my wound. "S-sorry!" Saku said. I smiled and used my free hand to rustle her hair and she giggled a bit. "It's fine Saku, there's not much you can do anyways. Pain in this is a bit inevitable anyways." I said with a small giggle. "I guess you're right" She said smiling. "You ok..?" Hawks said kneeling in front of me with a worried look. "Yeah I'm fine don't worry to much" I said with a warm smile. 

"Man I don't understand why so many bad people are after you" He said with a stressed sigh. "Yeah.." I said with a sad look on me as I looked at Saku. We both knew it was because of our parents and as our parents said 'the amazing ass genes' they gave us. We couldn't lie, we were decent looking and growing up we would have a couple older men after us. Along with pervs and shit. I was annoyed by it but I knew Saku was usually afraid of getting raped or something and especially after the kidnapping incident I was even more protective of her. "Saku wanna visit our parents soon..?" I asked with a warm smile on my face, I knew Saku always wanted to visit again but EVERYONE and I mean everyone always entrusted Saku to me so I could keep her safe. 

She started crying and smiled. "CAN WE REALLY??" She yelled cheerfully. I giggled and then smiled. "Of course I wanna go!" She said wiping her tears away. I looked at Hawks. "How we gonna do this then..?" I asked with a nervous smile on me. "Either I send my feathers to you or I go with you.." He said. "Or I send someone to go with you" I pierced my lips. "Or we call for you if anything..?" I asked nervously. By this time the officer had made sure I was ok and left us there. "I mean if y'all gonna date, he has to meet our parents" Saku said and I was red and smacked her over the head. "Owieeee" She said and I just gave her a small glare. "Hmph! It's true though!" She whined. 

"You're luck I haven't told them about what you and Lev do when I'm not around or asleep" I said pouting a bit but then turned into a glare but soon a smirk after I had an idea. "Y-YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT??" She yelled embarrassed. "Go on Saku. Yell from the top of your lungs so everyone can know" I said with a giggle while looking at her as if she were dumb. She opened her mouth to say something but stayed quiet and buried her face in her hands. "Pleaseeeeeee don't tell anyone.." She said sheepishly and I giggled. "Dude I actually wish I could use bleach for my ears" I said 'crying' (it's like a fake cry but you're actually like really bummed about that stuff yk?;-;) "MAN I EVEN WALKED IN ON THAT SHIT ONCE" I said again. She was BRIGHT red. "I'm sorrrrryyyyyy" She said still VERY embarrassed.

"Hawks we'll be safe I swear! Please let us go alone!" I pleaded. He sighed "Gimme till the end of the day to decide alright..?" He asked somewhat sternly. I nodded. Hawks gave us the day off and all me and the gang did was sleep, eat, play around here and there and use the bathroom for the whole day. Hawks came to check on us and saw the couple cuddling and me 'alone' in a way and a bit cold. He walked over and smiled a bit.