Chapter 5

Kakashi's POV:

In 2 days Yamato got much better, he was able to walk already, but we still decided to stay for 1 more day, just in case.

After 3 days, in the morning I changed his bandages, even though he could do it by himself, I still insisted. Because...that was the only time I could ...well...actually touch him. After that, we packed our stuff and continued our way.

-"you sure you are ok? We could've stayed for another day."

-"no...there's no need. I'm perfectly fine and this time I'm not lying." He said with a small chuckle.

-"hmm...well, in that case, just tell me when you get tired so we can take a break"

-"Okay, I will."

NOBODY'S POV:

The rest 2 days were fine, nothing happened, they talked much more now, then before and eventually, they got to the village safely. When they walked into the village entrance Kakashi told him:

-"you go home and take care of yourself. I'll go to lady Tsunade and report in."

-'I can come too"

-"there's no need for that...just go and if you need anything just, tell me."

-"Okay then, see you later senpai, and thank you."

From there they separated. Kakashi still couldn't manage to tell Yamato the truth because of the whole thieves thing and he was worried, but he thought he'd find some other time for that, time much calmer than that, Where they could've been alone.

Yamato was on his way home when he met Guy.

-"Heyyyyyy! Yamato, you finally got back from a mission?-said guy and tapped him on the back a bit roughly.

-"AAH, GUY!"- Yamato yelled.

-"what! did I hurt you?! Tell me! Are you ok? I will do everything to..."

-"no no guy...you misunderstood, I just got hurt on the mission and that's all."- he said with an awkward smile.

-"oh, ok then...hmm... Well! I know just the right medicine to heal your wound!"

-"Really?! And what is it? "- asked Yamato with a bit suspicious look.

-"Dumplings of course and some drinks!"

-"well I don't think this is the right way to.... "

Guy grabbed Yamato and dragged him along without even listening to his response.

-"ouch!... but, sure I guess why not?!"-said Yamato and got dragged away.

~TIME PASSES~

Both Yamato and guy were very drunk. They were drinking all day long.

-"and that's how I lost that challenge*hiccup*....the other day *hiccup* I challenged him, and he won AGAIN!*hiccup* damn it!*hiccup* I still love him though, because after all he's my friend and rival But I will..... win next time !"-mumbled guy, and immediately after that he put his head on the table and knocked out."

-"yeah...Kakashi...."-Yamato couldn't even talk properly at this point.

Just This time Kakashi entered the place and saw Yamato drunk and guy in front of Yamato, passed out. He approached them and wanted to ask what they were doing when suddenly Yamato started to talk.

-"you know....what...guy?! You...you... are ....right. I *hiccup*I ....L.... I...Love him too...but*hiccup*but...not as my best friend...you know....I love him.... more....more than that....much...much....more! but...I can't tell ...him...I'm afraid....of his ....response to be...no, so I'm *hiccup* hiding it...from....him...I don't....really know,....what...to do....or how to tell....him...."

Suddenly Kakashi got mad, his facial expression changed, he thought Yamato was talking about someone else! He didn't even bother staying longer and attempted to leave. Kakashi already had his response from Yamato, even without telling him about his feelings.

--------------------------------------

sorry, it was a bit short chapter, :D