Chapter 14

Kakashi and Yamato were walking down the street. The weather had gotten from sunny to the cloudy, sometimes cold wind blowing from side to side, making Yamato's body cover in goosebumps. They would soon split up since both of their apartments were located in different places.

-"hey Tenzo"- Kakashi spoke up, slightly tilting his head up and stopping the gaze at clouds.

-"y-yes?"- Yamato snapped out of his thoughts.

-"would you mind if I come with you?"-he asked.

-"you mean, you want to come to my place?"-Yamato questioned.

-"Yeah, mine's too far away so I thought, since you and I are close, and I respect you so much, maybe I could've shortened my way and come to you instead"- Kakashi said, he turned his head around so now he could've faced Yamato.

-Yamato didn't say anything for a second but then replied -"I, uhh...yeah, sure"- and smiled at him, thinking-"damn him and his sweet talk!"

Yamato wasn't against Kakashi coming to his place at all, more than that he'd be glad in any other circumstances however the only thing that was bothering him was that conversation he and his Senpai had earlier today.

They both kept walking side by side, with their palms in the pockets attempting to warm up for a bit, as the weather was only getting worse.

In no time they arrived at a tall building and went up to the 4th floor. Yamato got his keys from the pocket, opened up the door, and went in first, followed by Kakashi, who closed the door behind. Yamato was waiting for every second for something to happen and had his guard up like on some kind of a dangerous mission. Considering they were alone now, there was no promise of what Kakashi might've come up with.

As Yamato was taking his shoes off, he was facing the wall and had his back turned to Kakashi. Just in seconds he suddenly felt a lukewarm breath on his nape.

-"When did he manage to get this close?!"- brown haired man mumbled quietly.

-"hey, Tenzo"- Kakashi said slowly, in a low tone.

-"Se...I mean...yeah?"-Yamato slapped himself mentally, for almost saying that tabooed word.

-"will... you..."- Kakashi started talking, he made a long pause there, which made Yamato even more anxious, then lightly, But very alluringly moaned into his ear -"mmhhh"

This was the moment when Yamato forgot where he was, what village, even forgot his own name.

-"...cook something for me? Please? I'm starving"- Kakashi continued with a casual voice.

Yamato got back to the earth, sighed, and slightly laughed -"so you just want me to cook something for you? That's it?" –"maybe I overreacted for a bit"-he thought.

-"yup"- Kakashi answered shortly.

-"We can go out and eat something there or maybe..."-Yamato suggested but got cut off.

-"no..."

-"no? okay...but why?"- he questioned.
-"why? That's a good question..."- Kakashi was still behind Yamato so Yamato wasn't able to see what he was doing back there. Kakashi pulled down his mask and turned Yamato around, now they were face to face with each other -"because Tenzo, that I want these beautiful hands of yours to cook something for me"- he added

Kakashi grabbed Yamato's right hand and held it closer to his face. Then he took his Index finger and started licking it slowly, from bottom to the top, meanwhile looking Yamato directly in the eyes. Yamato stared at Kakashi back in the eyes and watched him do his little perverted thing without blinking. He couldn't resist, he couldn't say anything, Yamato felt numb, something twisted in his stomach and he got all red like usually in these situations. When Kakashi finished with his finger he got closer to Yamato to whisper in his ear