Chapter 13

a short preview of the last Chapter:

-"NO! t-this is not what a want!"- Yamato kept thinking as Aiyama was getting closer to him, but couldn't do anything as he froze on a place- "no no no no..."

Kakashi threw away his book and rushed towards them.

-"oh, no! you don't!"-Kakashi thought as he ran to save his love.

Now:

Kakashi charged at them, with his full speed.

-"Kakashi sensei, where are y..."- Naruto wanted to ask but got cut off by Sakura –"shhh...let's just watch and not interfere!"- she almost whispered. Naruto nodded and stayed calm as Sakura told him to.

As Aiyama was getting closer to Yamato's lips, Yamato was trying his best to push away his head as far back as possible, but no use. Yamato had his eyes shut and was gritting teeth in fear, his hands were made into fists, and was waiting for the worst to happen at any moment.

But out of the blue Kakashi appeared behind Yamato, grabbed him by his left wrist, and pulled back instantly.

Yamato's muscles tightened and his heart was beating rapidly, he was so grateful to Kakashi because of saving him from such an awkward situation but also felt very embarrassed and disappointed in himself since he wasn't able to do anything about it.

When Kakashi pulled Yamato back, Aiyama opened her eyes, she was standing there frustrated not following what was going on

-"I think this is where you should stop!"-Kakashi said with a wave of slight but noticeable anger in his voice, and a death glare that would even kill a horse.

-"What?!"- she asked confused.

-"I think I've made myself clear!"- Kakashi growled.

-"S-sorry? but why do you even bother? Isn't it his choice to make? And not yours?"- Aiyama questioned with one eyebrow raised.

-"No, it's not! Every single choice he makes, every single word he says, every single movement he does, is strictly controlled by me! Because he is mine and I won't let just someone take him away from me! He belongs to me, got it? HE. IS. MINE."-Kakashi fumed, with eyes that could pierce through anything.

Yamato's reaction was something else, he felt the heat build up in his face and turn red like a tomato, he was looking from Kakashi to Aiyama then back to Kakashi. his breathing was short and quick.

As Kakashi was growling at Aiyama, all this time he held Yamato by his wrist so tight, it was very much possible for him to even break a couple of bones. But Kakashi himself didn't realize how tight his grip was, he was more focused on destroying that woman in front of him.

Kakashi's answer triggered Aiyama, and not only her but Naruto and Sakura too, even though they were quite an amount distance away they still heard everything Kakashi had said. Naruto's jaw dropped, he couldn't believe his ears, but as for Sakura, she seemed pretty calm, like she knew what was going on but was acting cluelessly. Hearing his sensei's words made her grin proudly.

After Aiyama snapped out of her temporary shock she asked - "are you sure he really loves you? Judging by a look, it seems like you're forcing him to be with you"

Kakashi grinned-"I don't think so, since a couple of nights ago he was screaming completely different things"- Yamato gasped at Kakashi's comment and was at a point where he was cursing the day he was born, it was all just too embarrassing to handle. Yamato turned his head sideways to avoid staring straight ahead.

Aiyama went silent for a second, the slight wave of disgust hit her, but just right after she still came up with a counterattack -"If that's true, why won't Yamato tell me that himself"