⚠️Chapter 10⚠️

WARNING: SMUT scene ahead!

----------------------------------------

Yamato got up and helped Kakashi as well, when Kakashi got up he looked down at his clothes and let out a big sigh, he was all in ramen, his pants, vest, even his shirt was all messy.

-"to be honest, I could use some shower too, since you spilled everything on me."- he said with a chuckle

-"It doesn't look that bad...I'm sorry!"- Yamato said and they both laughed.

-"you go in first"-Kakashi said-"I'll wait"

Yamato nodded he opened the bathroom door, but suddenly stopped, an idea just popped in his head, which made him grin, Yamato turned his head around to face Kakashi

-"why..."-Yamato started

-"hmm? ... why, what?"-Kakashi questioned with a confused look.

-"why don't you join me?"-Yamato added with a slight grin on his face.

Kakashi smirked at a thought, he didn't expect this from Yamato but... how could he resist him now. (hehe)

Yamato went into the bathroom and entered the shower. Kakashi took off all of his clothes and joined the shower as well.

The water was just the right temperature, they were both enjoying each other. Kakashi took a bottle of the shampoo and poured some on his hand

-"turn around"- he commanded

Yamato turned around and tilted his head backward. Kakashi slowly massaged Yamato's head and started rinsing it down with some water, after he applied some soap to his back and started to smoothly massage it as well, by moving his hands up and down, and sometimes his hands would travel below his waist 'by an accident', but Yamato didn't seem to dislike what Kakashi was doing, More than that, he was enjoying it. he seemed to turn on, by Kakashi's little but seductive movements. When Kakashi was massaging Yamato's back, he slowly went to the area where Yamato was hurt, on the previous mission, on which they were together.

-"does it still hurt?"-Kakashi asked, while slowly and gently rubbing the wounded area.

Yamato turned around, to face Kakashi, he wrapped his hands around his neck, and with a soft smile he said-" now that I'm with you Senpai, it doesn't bother me at all"- and started to put little soft kisses, from his forehead to his eyes, then he kissed him on the nose making his way down towards Kakashi's lips, it was a very deep and luscious kiss, but shortly Yamato pulled away, Kakashi wanted some more but Yamato laid his Index finger onto Kakashi's lips and made eye contact.

-"you need to be more patient"- Yamato whispered, which made Kakashi grin, surely Yamato was teasing him.

After that, he continued to tease him even more. Yamato remembered every single detail from last night, he knew where Kakashi's weak spot was, so Yamato made his way down to Kakashi's neck and started to kiss his soft flesh, which of course grew into biting and sucking it, leaving some bruises on, Yamato was almost like, marking his territory, like "this man belongs only to me" All of Yamato's actions made Kakashi moan...

-"Aaahhh, I... I see where are you going with this"- Kakashi said and made Yamato smirk-" hmm do you?"- and now he started to suck on his nipples and even more moans escaped Kakashi.

The hot water stream was just on spot, raising the mood.

Yamato continued to tease his nipples, he was enjoying Kakashi's sweet little moans. He started to lay kisses now from his chest to his stomach and all the way down to Kakashi's cock. Yamato could see how hard Kakashi was down there, but this was not an end of the teasing game. First, he kitten licked the tip of it and then licked it from the bottom all the way to the top Kakashi was trying his best not to moan and was gritting his teeth, but shortly Yamato got back up, he almost laughed at Kakashi's face expression, His face was expressing pleasure, and anger at the same time.