Chapter 7

The door opened and Yamato came out of the bathroom. He had only a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair was wet and he still had drops of water all over his perfectly shaped body. Kakashi was standing right in front of him a couple of inches away.

-" *gasps* k-Kakashi senpai? What...what are you doing here?"-Yamato said and closed the bathroom door.

Yamato seemed astounded, it's not that he was against, him almost naked being in front of Kakashi but this was a different situation, so he held his distance.

-"Yamato, I need to tell you something.... Something... very important."-Kakashi started.

-"but Kakashi senpai..."

-"Yamato...first let me finish."

-"what he could possibly want to tell me? At this time... couldn't he wait till tomorrow? Anyways... I should probably wear something at least! I can't just stand here almost completely naked."-he thought.-"Kakashi senpai....j-just let me get dressed and we can continue, it's only gonna take few seconds"-Yamato said with a struggle, he was trying his best not to blush too hard. He attempted to go back to the bathroom but Kakashi moved fast, turned Yamato around so he could face him, and pinned him to the wall, now Yamato was between Kakashi's hands against the wall, with his eyes wide open and heart almost bursting out of his chest. He didn't know what to say or what to do, his face was all red and heated up. He couldn't even breathe normally.

-"s-senpai"-Yamato mumbled.

-"Yamato... I-I don't know how to tell you this, I don't know how to put words in the correct order, I don't even know if I'll be able to tell you what I want to, right now I don't know anything,...but-but... since I'm not able to tell you, let...let me just...show you".

Yamato was shocked, his muscles were all tightened up, he could feel butterflies in his stomach. At this point Yamato wasn't even able to speak, not even to pronounce a word, he was just standing there all frozen.

Kakashi took one hand off the wall and grabbed his mask. He slowly took it off while looking Yamato directly in the eyes. Yamato couldn't believe it all, was this really happening?! Or Was he just dreaming once again?!

Kakashi said one more time- "Just-let me show you"

By the end of Kakashi's words, Yamato felt a pair of warm lips.

Yamato was scared, what if it was a dream, but somehow this kiss, it .....unlike every other dreams it seemed so real, his smell so hypnotic, his lips so warm and wet, and his taste also, so amazing, Yamato couldn't wait more and he just gave in and kissed Kakashi back. After some time, they pulled away for some air:

-"I hope it said more than enough," Kakashi said with a smile and looked at Yamato, who was blushing even more than before, his face was all messed. "you are so cute when you blush" Kakashi was talking with a deep husky voice which was sending shivers down to Yamato's body. "when I heard about your feelings towards me, at first I couldn't believe it, but now..."

-"h-how? How did you know?"- Yamato finally spoke up.

-"Well, apparently you speak too much when you're drunk." Kakashi chuckled.

-"oh no, I-I knew I shouldn't have followed Guy."-Yamato stuttered.

-"why? Do...do you regret it?"-Kakashi questioned and tilted his head sideways.

-"not even for a second"

They both smiled. Then Kakashi looked Yamato in the eyes and asked

-"for how long have you had feelings towards me?"

-"I don't know I got lost in numbers..."-Yamato said shily.

-"and you were afraid of...rejection? That's why you were not saying anything to me?"

-"yes, I always thought you were not interested in these kinds of things, you know, relationships and all."

-"well, now-"

Yamato didn't even bother to hear out the rest, he immediately grabbed Kakashi's vest's collar and pulled him into a deeply intimate kiss.

-------------------------

the end of chapter 7!

I wanted to say a huge Thank you, to all of you, for reading my story and enjoying it so far (if you don't enjoy it, well, I'm sorry 😅this is, after all, my first story ever, and I didn't expect for it to be super awesome either, but I'll try better in the future.) As for this story there are gonna be a lot more parts coming up soooo, stay tuned. thank you all once again, and see ya!