Chapter 15

Kakashi felt a burning gaze towards him, he slightly smirked, closed his book, and looked up-" is there something wrong with my face?"

-"what? No, no, your face is perfect..."- Yamato blushed at his comment and looked down to his unfinished plate -"I mean...umm...there's, there's nothing wrong with it...why?"

-"well since we started to eat, you've been looking at me without taking your eyes off, so naturally I thought there was something wrong"- Kakashi replied as he chuckled slightly.

-"oh no, no, no, no, I was just looking... you know... casually... just for no reason...at all."- Yamato said and took a sip of his tea.

-"that's ok I understand"

-"y-you do?"-Yamato looked concerned.

-"yeah...you just can't take your eyes off of me, because I'm so handsome"- Kakashi laughed.

Yamato chuckled as well, thinking inside – "BAKA! It's because that you gave me a death threat this morning and it's only 7 PM and I don't know what's ahead of me, That's why!... I think it'll be best for us to go out somewhere, do something, and stay away from the house"- "maybe we should go out and take a  walk?"- He suggested.

-"have you seen the weather outside?"- Kakashi said and took a sip of his drink as he gestured with his eyes towards the window.

-"Ah! that's true, didn't think of that"- Yamato turned his head around to look out the window, just to see how hard wind was blowing and little bits of rain coming down from the sky. It was only getting worse, nowhere near to getting better.

-"maybe we should watch a movie, like have a movie night...?"-Kakashi shrugged his shoulders.

-"Yeah, that sounds great!"-Yamato turned his head back around to Kakashi, clearly, excitement was written all over his face. Yamato always liked movie nights, what's better than sitting in the dark covered up in blankets and watching a great film. back in the times he used to watch movies all alone but this time it would've been different, he wouldn't have been alone, and this idea was giving him some sort of joy. he thought how great it would've been being curled up in Kakashi's arms, coated with blankets -" which one though?"-he added

-"I don't know, I suggested the idea and now it's up to you to decide which one"-he said and placed down an empty mug –"meanwhile I'll take a short nap"

Yamato smiled, different movies popping up in his head, not being able to decide which one to watch –" okay. Are you done eating?"

-"yeah"- Kakashi got up, he approached Yamato, suddenly grabbed his chin, to lift up his head, and without even a warning kissed him, it was an unexpected kiss but pretty tempting, Yamato licked Kakashi's bottom lip, asking for an entrance, but Kakashi shortly pulled away, leaving Yamato wanting more -"thanks Tenzo, it was very delicious"- He said as he started walking towards the bedroom.

-"y-you're welcome"- brown-haired man replied.

-"oh and the food was very tasty as well,"- Kakashi said and went into the room, closing the door behind.

Yamato placed a hand over his face to hide the heat, which was growing with every second –"t-that little...!"

~AFTER 2 HOURS~

After Yamato cleaned up in the kitchen, he was doing Yoga in the living room, Waiting for Kakashi to wake up, so they could've watched a movie together. So far it's been 2 hours and Yamato still hadn't decided which movie to watch. He had 2 options in his mind

(psst!...just a quick note, none of these movies are real, or at least I think so.... I just made'em all up)

1. Guns Blazing (an action movie)

2. The last mission (adventure and a drama)

But since Yamato wasn't a fan of drama he chose the first one.

His next pose was downward facing dog, he had his eyes closed and was deeply in his thoughts.

Soon Kakashi woke up, rubbed his eyes, and got out of the bed, but before he'd leave the room he quickly checked his right pocket. Then he started to look for Yamato, once he opened the living room door and looked through the little space between, he saw his lover in some strange position, which made him smirk and barely hold himself to burst inside and...... 

Kakashi slowly opened the rest of the door and went inside without making any noise. As expected Yamato didn't even notice him, he was still in the same position, stretching his muscles. Suddenly he felt pair of hands on his waist and someone against his lower back,

-"hey there, watcha doing?"-Kakashi asked teasingly.

-"Kakashi senpai!"- Yamato got a bit scared and immediately straightened up -"I-I thought, I would do Yoga while you were still asleep to pass the time." He said and rubbed the back of his head.

-"yoga huh? ...well you can continue, I won't disturb. I'm just gonna sit on the couch and ...enjoy the sight," he said and smiled.

-"Why don't you join me, it'll help you relax"-brown-haired man suggested.

-"join? okay, to be honest, I also know some...poses"-Kakashi smirked. He got near Yamato and started to whisper -"some especially bendy ones"

-"haha!" Yamato backed up a bit, -"sooo...what you got?"

-"I don't really know the name but, one person is laying on the ground with another on top and for the best experience you are not supposed to have any clothes on and..."-Kakashi got cut off 

-" ok Kakashi, so... let's watch a film now, here ...I chose this one"-he said, grabbed the DVD which was laying on the counter, and handed it to him.

-"...hmm, show me the other one...no...let me see others too,"-Kakashi went through different DVD's until he finally found the one he liked –" here, this one"

-"wisdom of love?"-Yamato read out loud-"what is it? Romance?"-he asked.

-"romance, adventure, drama"-Kakashi read.

-"But, I don't like dramas"- Yamato complained as his face got all scrunched.

-"oh come on, please"-Kakashi asked with puppy eyes, this was his special trick which always worked against Yamato, but he'd rarely use it.

-"well... fine"-Yamato rolled his eyes, feeling annoyed he would fall for those innocent eyes in a second, not being able to resist.

Kakashi wrapped his hands around Yamato's waist and placed his forehead against Yamato's –"aww, Yamato doesn't like emotional scenes?"- he asked- "don't worry, Kakashi sure will be there for him to calm him down and put soft little kisses on his lips, nose, cheeks, and head too, basically everywhere I'll reach"- Kakashi said and hugged him. Yamato couldn't help himself but smile and melt into Kakashi's warm hug –" damn him!"- Yamato thought.

After some minutes, they prepared everything. Yamato gathered some pillows and blankets in front of a fireplace meanwhile Kakashi was trying to start a fire in it. It was awfully cold outside,   it also had started to rain.

Once they were all done, Kakashi turned off the lights, plugged in the TV and turned it on, put the DVD inside, and crawled under blankets, next to Yamato. The film started, a couple of minutes in and Yamato noticed that it was already really good but, pretty long one. 5 hours? Seriously? What did they have to film for 5 hours straight? Or couldn't they have done 2 parts and not everything in one? Yamato was thinking.

The night had already fallen upon, cold wind was blowing outside, alongside already heavy rain pouring from the sky. In this kind of weather, even the cruelest owner wouldn't let its pet out.

But cold was getting nowhere near to Kakashi nor Yamato, both of them were being warmed up by the fire, blankets, and what's more important they were warming each other. Just as Yamato thought, he was curled up in Kakashi's arms, not really bothering the film anymore. It felt really nice since Kakashi wasn't teasing Yamato or anything, they were just enjoying the moment and wishing it could last forever.

--------------------------------

sorry, this was a bit short one :D 

see ya in the next chapter!