Chapter 16

The film started and 46 minutes had already passed. Outside it had gotten pitch dark, it began to rain even more heavily and there were some streaks of lightning in the sky, supported by quite loud noises. Yamato never liked this kind of weather, he was kind of uncomfortable and a little bit frightened too. He got even closer to Kakashi, who immediately noticed his little movement., but didn't do anything about it...for now.

 They were enjoying the film, but soon the kissing scene came up and Kakashi placed his right hand onto Yamato's eyes

-"Don't watch"

-"what? Kakashi senpai...come on, it's just a kissing scene, nothing special!"-Yamato grumbled

-"Nope, you're still not allowed to watch it"

-"what are you saying? Even we've kissed each other couple of times"- Yamato chuckled at the end.

-"I said no"- Kakashi returned.

-"Oh come on, I'm not a child!"- Yamato tried to remove Kakashi's hand from his eyes but no use

-"so you are saying that you can watch this kind of scene huh?"

-"yes!"

-"hmm...okay then, let's see"

Kakashi still had his hand on Yamato's eyes. With a quick maneuver, he made Yamato lay down and Kakashi crawled on top of him.

-"so...you're saying...you're already developed enough for these kinds of things eh?" -He whispered in Yamato's ear.

-"...what are you..."-Yamato mumbled but got cut off

-"Answer. The. Question."- Kakashi said, his warm breath hitting Yamato's neck, making him shiver at the feeling.

-"y-yes"-Yamato answered with a struggle.

Kakashi grinned, he could already sense the heat with his hand which was covering Yamato's face. just in seconds he filled the gap between them and pressed his lips against Yamato's. It was a rather gentle but passionate kiss. After they pulled away for some air. Kakashi started putting light soft kisses under Yamato's ear, slowly licking the spot as well.

-"Do you like, when I do this?"-Kakashi asked in a low tone, with a hoarse voice.

A little moan escaped Yamato's mouth-"Ahh!"-not only the kisses but Kakashi's voice was also driving him crazy. like Kakashi knew Yamato's every single weak spot and was doing his best to hit them.

-"seems like you are certainly enjoying it" Kakashi murmured, "then...what about this..."

He said and began to suck and lick Yamato's thin muscle on his neck, gently leaving little bruises on its way. Meanwhile, Kakashi's other hand wandered down Yamato's body. He tenderly brushed his inner thighs earning, even more, and a bit loud groans from him-"aaahhhh"

-"tell me Tenzo, do you enjoy it?"

-"....y-yes..."- Yamato barely said in between his moans

This whole time Kakashi had his hand on Yamato's eyes, not permitting him to see anything. After receiving a response from Yamato to his question he pecked Yamato on his lips one last time, got off of him, and sat in his previous position. Then he let go of Yamato's eyes and casually, like nothing even happened proceeded to watch the film. Yamato was already panting heavily, he was still laying down, arguing with himself whether to punch him or not. Eventually, he also sat up and all mad started to shout

-"Why do you keep doing this!"

-"Doing what?"

-"you know damn right what I'm talking about! kissing me and... everything else!"