Chapter 4

Kakashi was terrified, the color quickly drained from his face, but he suddenly heard:

-"k...kakas...shi..."

Yamato was still alive, Kakashi teared up, but there was no time to cry and get all emotional. He immediately picked Yamato up and started to look for a safe place. Shortly he found an old, small, abandoned house, no one seemed to be near or inside of it, so he walked in, put down a bedroll, and laid Yamato on it.

Kakashi quickly took Yamato's vest and shirt off and began to treat his wound. It was pretty deep cut but thankfully it didn't kill him. he lost quite an amount of blood but Kakashi sewed it up quickly and wrapped it with bandages. Hours passed, Yamato still didn't wake up. Meanwhile, Kakashi cleaned the place for a bit and started the fire so Yamato wouldn't get cold. After that Kakashi just sat beside him and watched him sleep. He was watching how his loved one was suffering because of the pain.

 After a while, suddenly Yamato started to talk in his sleep.

-"k...Kakashi,..ve....you....Kakashi."

He was mumbling and Kakashi couldn't really hear any of his words besides his own name. Then Yamato started to move his body, sweat and he also started panting, like he was having a nightmare. Kakashi didn't know what to do so he just grabbed Yamato's hand, which surprisingly seemed to work, he eventually calmed down.

-"Wish I could do more than this to take your pain Tenzo..."-Kakashi said with a sad voice.

A day passed and Yamato woke up. It hurt like hell to move so he didn't quite manage to get up, his vision was blurry at first, but then the picture got clear.

Yamato's POV:

When I woke up everything was dark I tried to stand up but when I even moved a bit my whole body hurt like crazy, my vision was a bit blurry but then everything got clear. I was able to see that we were in some sort of an old building, there was a campfire next to me and some of my stuff laying on the ground.

-"where am I? where's Kakashi senpai?"

After a bit I heard someone open the door and come inside, I couldn't see who it was, because of the bright light coming from outside.

-"who is it!?"I said as loud as I could.

-"Yamato!"

-"Yamato? He knows my name? what...what a familiar voice...."- After the door closed, and I was able to see the person standing there it was Kakashi senpai! holding some wood.

-"k...Kakashi senpai?"

-"Yamato! you are awake!...I'm glad!"

He said those words with some sort of joy. even though he always wears a mask and covers his one eye with a forehead protector, I can still tell it, whether he's happy or not.

He put down the wood he was holding, came to me, and sat beside.

-"How are you feeling?!"

-"umm... if we're not gonna count a deep wound on my chest, I'm....fine."-said I and smiled.

-"It hurts a lot doesn't it?" Kakashi asked with one eyebrow raised.

-"umm...yes"-said I and tried to laugh but couldn't because it hurt really bad.

-"hey! Easy! Here, drink this."

He gave me some sort of medicine that tasted horrible but I didn't resist.

-"by the look of it, it seems like we will have to stay here for a couple of days."

-"because of me?...no, no, I...I can walk.... look."

And I tried to stand up but Kakashi stopped me, he got closer to me and said:

-" don't you dare to move, You are hurt, and don't hurt yourself even more. In this position you are now allowed to walk, your wound will open up! And I don't want to see you suffer more than this! We will wait until you heal up and then we are gonna continue our way. Got it?"

He sounded so serious-"yes, got it."-I responded. I didn't want to argue with him. he cares so much about me.

when he said those words he sounded so serious but also so ...uhhh...I don't know the right word to describe it...adorable? No... Affectionate?...no... that's not it but anyways, god! I wish I could kiss him at that moment, but...it's easier said than done.

-"by the way, do you talk often in your sleep?" he asked me.

-"what me? Umm...no...why did you ask?"

-"well you were kind of mumbling last night."

-"WHAT?! About what?!"..." oh no I hope I didn't say something bad. What if I said something about Kakashi senpai, oh no, no, no,!"

-"well...I couldn't hear it you were saying everything at the same time, it seemed like you were having a nightmare, but you stopped eventually."

-"oh...okay,"..." it wasn't horrible since he's not saying anything, I guess."- I smiled with relief.

-"what about those guys?"

-"don't worry, I dealt with them"

-"I had no doubt, w-wait... is that... a bandage on your hand, did you get hurt?"- I asked with a worried look

"...yes, but, it's nothing important."

-"Are you sure?"

-"yes" -he smiled, which made my heart melt, but of course I didn't make it look obvious.

-"I'm glad it's nothing serious"- I replied.

that night Kakashi senpai slept right beside me, he wanted to make sure that I would've been okay and honestly, I really liked it, I felt safe and really happy. and not only that night, but every other nights too, he was treating my wounds and changing my bandages as well, even when I was already capable of doing it myself, he didn't let me. It felt comfortable, I loved how he cared about me, it felt really nice.