Chapter 9

In the morning the sunlight, which was coming from the window and falling onto Yamato's face, woke him up. Even in the morning, he was smiling, because of the latest events. He stretched in the bed and then sat down, rubbed his eyes, and looked around the room, suddenly his smile and happiness vanished from his face. The room was not the same it was last night, not even Kakashi was beside him. All of those clothes that were laying on the ground were gone. Everything was surprisingly clean, even the bed wasn't messed up, it was clean, like nothing even happened.

-"no..."-Yamato whispered.

-"was....was this all..."

The smile was completely gone from his face.

-"last night was....a dream?!"

-"no...no, what...what if he's still here! Yeah, what if am wrong, and he just did some cleaning and right now is cooking something for us."

He immediately got up, with only his underwear on. He searched the whole house, but unfortunately, he was all alone there. Not a single soul was inside of the house but him. After he searched everything, he got back to his room and slammed the door close. Yamato sat on the bed, He couldn't control his emotions. He took the pillow and buried his face in it.

-"DAMN IT!"-he yelled out loud, but the pillow was somewhat covering his voice.

-"was this all really...just...just...a dream!"

Tears started to show up.

-"once...once in my life, I ....I felt so happy, I ... felt...Uhh! A-and this whole thing WAS JUST A DAMN DREAM.....!!!"

-"I'm done, I want this to be over...all these dreams, they....they are just so annoying! I want him really to be mine, I just...I just can't imagine my life without his presence in it. I ... I JUST NEED HIM, BECAUSE I.."

He struggled to talk, like something was stuck in his throat, not allowing him to speak.

-"because I love him..."

-"even if it was a dream...it just felt so....real."

He continued to cry in the pillow and didn't even notice, his bedroom door open up. It opened slowly and a person came in. it was a tall male, with silver hair, holding bags in both of his hands, it was the person wearing a mask and covering his one red shining eye, it was the person of his dreams, the one he was ready to even die for.

-"hey Yamato, look...I got us some ram....are...are you crying?"

At first, Yamato didn't hear him so he didn't take his head off of the pillow.

-"Hey! Yamato what's wrong?"

Yamato still didn't respond, he couldn't hear anything but himself sobbing.

-"Yamato, talk to me!....yama....Hey!....TENZO!"

This time Yamato stopped, he froze for a second, then he slowly lifted his head from the pillow and looked towards the door. His eyes were all red and watery and he was sobbing like a little baby.

-"what's the matter ya.... Tenzo... what happened?"

He couldn't believe this Kakashi was real, he quickly stood up and rushed towards him. Yamato smashed at him, which caused both of them to fall. Yamato buried his face into Kakashi's neck, unable to stop crying. Kakashi had a confused look on his face, because of Yamato he dropped all of his bags that he was holding.

-"Hey, calm down now..."- Kakashi told him calmly, with his usual soft voice, meanwhile, his left hand reached for Yamato's back, softly rubbing circles on it,- "tell me...what happened?"

Because of crying, Yamato wasn't able to talk, after a while, he calmed down and tried to explain everything

-"I-I thought...l-last night...was just....a dream! When I ....looked around everything....seemed different...and....and when...I searched the house ...y...you were not ...here"-Yamato said while sobbing.

Even though Yamato was crying, these words, that he said made Kakashi kind of happy, they warmed his heart because once again he saw how much Yamato really loved him, he really didn't know Yamato would get this scared and emotional.

Kakashi smiled, he let out a sigh and started to explain- "well, umm... when I woke up everything was, you know...messy. So I decided to change the sheets, which you didn't even notice because you were in such a deep sleep... oh and apparently you look so cute when you sleep, I couldn't help myself but peck you a couple of times on your delicious lips...then I decided to clean up a bit and at last, I went into the shower and while doing that I thought you would've been hungry when you'd wake up, so when I was done, I quickly got dressed, pecked you one last time on the cheek and left to buy us something to eat,"

-"I got scared, I thought you were gone, I thought last night was fake, I thought..."

Yamato started but Kakashi cut him off.

-"Heeey, I'm here now right? Hugging you and kissing you on your forehead. This is real. I'm real. Don't you forget that! Ever! Okay? And if you do, well, I will be always with you to remind you, I love you."

Yamato blushed for a bit, he smiled and replied-"thank you"

-"for what?"-Kakashi asked

-"for being real"-Yamato answered softly.

Kakashi chuckled -"anyways...because of you I dropped our food on the ground and now it's everywhere, so you are going to clean it up because I won't do the cleaning again."

-"Just give me a second or two to get enough of...you."-Yamato answered, he wrapped his hands around Yamato and rested his head on Kakashi's chest.

Kakashi smiled-"how can you, with every word you say, make me love you even more and more... We can be here forever, but you should probably at least wear something, or you'll get cold"

Yamato didn't care about anything but Kakashi at that moment, they were laying there not for a second but for half an hour at least. Kakashi had his hands wrapped around Yamato, who had already had calmed down.

-"I'm not complaining or anything but...maybe at least now we should get up?" Kakashi asked with a smile on his face -" Come on, let's get up and you take a shower, so we can go and eat, alright?"

-"Okay, but I don't want to leave your side, even for a second, even that I know you'll be right here, literally in the next room, I...still don't want to leave you."

As they were laying on the floor Kakashi raised his head for a bit, he grabbed Yamato's chin so he could look him directly in the eyes and took off his mask- "and how you were doing without me before... I wonder"- and gave Yamato a slow, but luxurious kiss.

They parted for some air-"I'll make sure that never happens" Kakashi whispered in his ears and kissed Yamato on his forehead.  

-------------------------------

End of Chapter 9! 

see you in the next one!