Chapter 11

Finally, Yamato got dressed and exited his room, he headed towards the front door where Kakashi was already waiting for him, looking in the mirror

-"Yamato, did you really have to leave these marks?"-he said as he rubbed his neck and continued to look in the mirror

-"your mask's still gonna cover it, so don't worry about it," Yamato said and chuckled.

Kakashi turned around and gave Yamato a bitchface, he rolled his eyes and asked-"Anyways...what do you want to eat?"

Yamato grabbed his chin with one hand

-"hmm...-I don't really know..."

- "...then we can eat some...ramen maybe?"-Kakashi suggested

-"yeah...that sounds good"-Yamato replied

-"then it's decided, let's go"-Both of them agreed and finally Kakashi opened the door. As they were leaving Yamato stopped Kakashi by grabbing his shoulder-"wait, your mask, aren't you gonna wear it?" –he asked.

-"not until I do this"-Kakashi gave him one final kiss and put his mask back on.

~ ~ ~

After some time they got to Ichiraku's Ramen and went inside, that's when they saw Naruto there as well.

-"hey! Kakashi sensei, Yamato sensei, where you guys have been?"-Naruto greeted them.

-"well..umm....we...ermmm"- Yamato stuttered.

-"what's the matter Yamato sensei, are you sick or something?"-Naruto asked.

-"no, he's fine, I've been helping him with the training, so he's just tired and that's all" Kakashi answered calmly.

-"this early?...okay"

-"you two want the same as usual"-Ayame asked, Yamato nodded his head-"yes please"- and so she turned around to prepare some ramen for them.

-"so...how you've been Naruto?"-Kakashi asked as he sat down next to him.

-"I'm fine. Me Sakura and Sai just got back from a mission but I heard grandma Tsunade's looking for me again, seems like she's got a new mission for me, so I'm hiding from her here"-Naruto replied and ordered another bowl of Ramen.

-"here's your order, enjoy!"-Ayame placed 2 bowls in front of Yamato and Kakashi and left.

-"you decided to hide from her in here? You know that this is the first place she's gonna look for you, right?"-Kakashi continued.

-"What Kakashi sensei?! Nooo... she will not find me here....hehehe"- Naruto got nervous and rubbed back of his head-"well at least I hope so...oh man!....anyways.... what about you Kakashi sensei I haven't seen you for a while, you must have been on a mission or something right?"

-"no actually, I was in the village all the time, Doing... an important .... Stuff."

-"all alone?"-Naruto asked

-"yes, why?"-Kakashi replied

Yamato peeked towards them and pretended like he was eating

-"Kakashi sensei, I think it's time for you."-Naruto said as he took another bowl from Ayame.

-"time for me? for what?"-he asked

-"well, you know, time for you to get a girlfriend, so you will not be alone anymore."-Naruto said.

Yamato almost choked on his food and started coughing loudly. Kakashi was smiling behind his mask.

-"... and to be honest wife is going to be even better, so you two will always be together"-Naruto continued and took a big sip from his bowl.