Chapter 6

Kakashi's POV:

I was so mad... I was not able to stay any longer in that bar so I decided to just walk away, but as I approached the door guy woke up

-"I'M AWAKE! *hiccup* I'm AwAkE! W-who were we talking about again, AH! *hiccup* about Kakashi, Yeah! Right! umm... W-Well as, as...wait, w-where was I? oh! yeah, yeah, yeah, he's my *hiccup* best friend and my eternal rival....as well ...yeahhh...*moment of silence*  POWER OF YOUTH" - he yelled and passed out again, hitting his head on the table.

-"Wait! what did he just say? A-about me?! Could it be that!....n-no, it...no, but...guy said it himself. Just....now, they were talking about...me, so Yamato, he... was also... So that means that he...l-loves me?!"- I thought.

My eyes widened, I couldn't think properly and I didn't even know what to do, stay or go and talk to him about this later. For me, the best idea was the second option, since Yamato wasn't in his best state to talk right now. I just left and went to my house, laid on my bed, and was thinking about what happened earlier tonight. 

-"Is this real? does he really...? after so long...I could've just...uhh"

That night I couldn't sleep at all, I was thinking, finding the right words for Yamato to explain and talk about everything, but nothing was coming to my mind, it was just all blank.

-"I'm always good at sweet-talking, but what's wrong with me now?! I can't come up with a simple sentence, such a simple Task but yet so complicated..."

*Time Passes*

In the morning I went to Yamato's house and knocked couple of times, but unfortunately, no one was home. I still wasn't sure what to tell him or how to tell him, or from where to start either. I decided to walk around the village and look for him, but no, he was nowhere to be found, after 2 hours of looking I finally found guy.

-"Hey, guy!"

-"oh, Kakashi! how have you been, you came here to challenge me right? haha, no matter what I will definitely win this time..."

-"no, no, guy listen"-Kakashi tried to explain.

-"any challenge, you name it, and I'll do it!"-guy interrupted him.

-"GUY! Listen for a minute"-Kakashi raised his voice.

-"hmm?...you seem pretty mad, anything wrong?"

-"what? no, everything's okay, I just wanted to ask you if you have seen Yamato today?"

-"Yamato?...hmm, I have a question for you too Kakashi, c-can you remind me who's Yamato again?"-asked Guy and smiled awkwardly, while rubbing the back of his head.

-"you gotta be kidding me!"- Kakashi thought. - " Yamato! the one you got drunk last night with, remember? one with the brown hair, and dark eyes and t-that smile of his...A-Anyways have you seen him?"

-"Yamato...Yamato...Yam...AAAH! of course, I remember him! yeah, the one that always goes, Kakashi senpai, Kakashi senpai, right?" Guy said and tried to imitate Yamato.

-"w-well, yeah, that's the one" -Kakashi said and scratched his back of the head, then he added-" and? have you seen him today? please think hard, it's really important"-Kakashi asked.

-"he seems strange than usual today, I wonder why? - guy thought and put his hand under his chin.- " hmm...well let me think" -he said-"I-I think I saw him going towards Hokage's place earlier today, yeah I think so..."

"Thank you guy"-Kakashi said and rushed towards Lady Tsunade, jumping on the roofs.

-"hmm...I wonder, could it be?"- guy said while looking at Kakashi rushing towards Tsunade.-" could it be that Kakashi and Yamato"- he paused for a moment-"THEY ARE BOTH GOING TO CHALLENGE ME HUH?"-guy yelled and 2 ladies next to him starting whispering something and sometimes they would even stare at guy with a confused look.-"WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING TO DO KAKASHI, I WILL STILL WIN! NO MATTER WHAT!"- he said, and gave thumbs up to the ladies with his left hand, and said-"Thank you, for your support!" they stopped and looked at guy confused and kind of a scared way, after that, guy took off as well.-"I'm gonna train so I won't lose to Kakashi and Yamato!HAHA!"

Nobody's POV:

meanwhile, Kakashi arrived at Tsunade's office and knocked on the door

-"come on in"-she said.

Kakashi walked in and closed the door behind him.

-"Kakashi it's your day off what are you doing here?"

-"lady Tsunade, sorry for the interruption, can I ask something?"

-"sure, what is it?"

-"do you know where Yamato is, I met guy and he told me Yamato was going to you this morning. "

-"Ah! Yamato. I sent him on a mission this morning, he'll be here tonight. Why? is it something important that I should know?"

-"tonight huh?!"-he thought-"no lady Tsunade it's nothing important, he just asked for my help in his...umm...new Jutsu and I just couldn't find him anywhere."

-" Okay, well as I said he will be here tonight so hopefully you're gonna find him. "

-"thank you" -with that Kakashi left. 

he has been waiting for Yamato for a long time. It was only couple of hours but it felt much longer than that. Kakashi was on top of the building in front of an entrance waiting and waiting for Yamato to show up.

After hours of waiting, Yamato appeared, but Kakashi didn't go to him immediately, he was waiting for the right moment to approach him. Kakashi followed him everywhere he went, first to Hokage's place then to Ichiraku's Ramen and at last, he headed home. Kakashi sat on the tree and watched Yamato go inside of the shower.

-"This is it. I need to move now ..."-he told himself and crawled from the window, into Yamato's room.

After 10 long minutes, the shower door finally opened up.  

----------------------------

end of chapter 6 :D soooooo? how was it?:)