laughing Jack x incubass/canibal male reader.

laughing Jack walked into his house that he shared with his adorable demon husbund, he opened the door but didnt see anyone, he tilted his head a bit "y/n?" he asked closing the door, he walked upstairs to his and y/n's room, he stopped at the doorway as he saw his husbund laying on the bed in red lace thigh high socks, red lace gloves, and knee high leather heels with a lacy thong on in a very seductive pose.

Jack smirked and walked over, he crawled over y/n kissing up every bit of skin he could, y/n moaned softly "Jackie" he mumbled "you in heat already baby boy?" Jack asked pulling his suspenders off slowly, "yes daddy" y/n said chewing on his finger a bit, Jack pulled his trousers and top off then his shoes, y/n crawled over and sat with his hands on his thighs.

Jack smiled "you want to suck daddys cock dont you?" he asked, y/n smiled and nodded before he pulled Jack's boxers down and pumped his cock a bit before licking the tip, Jack groaned "now y/n, you know if you tease the collar has to go on" Jack smirked, y/n quickly engolfed Jack's cock and started sucking and bobbing his head "i know my little slut can take more then that in his mouth" Jack said grabbing y/n's hair, y/n moaned softly and deepthroated Jack, he groaned and uaed y/n's hair to control the pace as he also thrusted into y/n's mouth, y/n moaned and Jack twitched "you better swallow it this time" Jack warned, y/n nodded and Jack came in his mouth, y/n pulled away and swallowed.

Jack smirked "now, what position for tonight" Jack thought out loud before he smiled and sat down pulled y/n over his cock, the thong was ripped off and y/n wrapped his legs around Jack's waist and his arms around Jack's shoulders, Jack lined himself up at y/n's hole and pushed y/n's hips down pushing into him, y/n jumped softly and bit into Jack's shoulder as he bottomed out, Jack smirked and y/n rolled his hips making Jack groan, y/n smirked and started bouncing "ahh Jack~" he moaned lewdly, Jack growled softly and pinned y/n to the bed on his back before pushing back in and roughly thrusting, y/n gasped and moaned loudly digging his claws into Jack's back "ah, sweet candy corn your tight" Jack breathed gripping y/n's hips.

Jack smirked as he got an idea, he slowed down his thrusts so he was barely moving, y/n whined and tried to push his hips back "Jackie" he whined "you know what to say" Jack smiled, y/n blushed "fuck me so hard that I cant walk daddy~ please~" he begged throwing his head back, Jack smirked and thrusted his hardest and fastest, y/n threw his head back "fuck, Jack, ah~" y/n cried out arching his back and twitching, Jack covered y/n's slit with his finger "not yet baby" he smirked before kissing y/n and pushing his long tongue into y/n's mouth making him moan and whimper at the same time, Jack smiled and pulled away pulling his hand away, y/n gasped as he came all over his stomach and chest, Jack groaned and came in y/n with a small sigh, he pulled out and both lay on the bed panting "was that too rough baby boy?" Jack asked as y/n was panting heavily and was shaking "no, it was good" y/n whispered as he cuddled into Jack and fell asleep.

*extra*

"Jack!" y/n shouted, Jack looked up and walked upstairs "yes baby?" he asked walking to the bedroom, y/n looked over "you know how I'm a hybrid" y/n asked, Jack nodded "and I told you that I can get pregnant while I'm in heat when we first got together" y/n said "yes, I remember the sex more then the conversation though" Jack said looking like he was thinking "well... I'm pregnant" y/n said, Jack froze and before smiling wider and hugging y/n tight "yay, I get to have a child. I love you so much" Jack cheered, y/n smiled and kissed his cheek "now put me down before I eat your arm" y/n said, Jack put him down "I'll go heat up some food for you" Jack said kissing y/n's head and walking downstairs and to the kitchen.