splenderman x seme male reader

Splender sighed as he sat on the floor in y/n's house "y/n I'm bord" he huffed, the h/c male looked up from the balcony where he was taking a puff of his cigarette "yeah probably, but you have to figure it out" y/n smirked, splender blushed and hugged y/n "That's not what I meant" he whined, y/n chuckled "how about Netflix and chill" y/n said still smirking knowing that splender didn't know what it was, splender smiled and ran into the living room.

Time skip

Y/n kissed down splenders neck as they cuddled on the sofa "y/n, we did it 2 days ago, you can't need to again" splender said quietly as he blushed "I need it, at least just a blowjob?" Y/n mumbled running his hands over splenders clothed chest "just a blowjob" he sighed turning around and kneeling inbetween y/n's legs, he pulled y/n's jeans off and rubbed his semi hard member through his pants, y/n groaned and watched splender from the bottom of his eyes, splender blushed as he pulled off y/n's blue boxers "always so big" he breathed before he licked up y/n's 8 inch member, y/n groaned as splender sucked on the tip and slowly started to suck the rest "splendy, splendy" y/n moaned before he came, splender pulled away causing the Cum to go on his face and in his mouth, y/n sat up a little "sorry" he mumbled as splender licked up the Cum from around his face "it's fine, but my own friend took intreast" he said, y/n smirked and splendy undressed himself and wrapped his legs around y/n's waist and positioned himself above y/n's member.

Splender lay on y/n's chest panting "so that was Netflix and chill" he muttered "surprised you didn't figure out sooner" y/n chuckled, splender growled and wrapped his tentacles around y/n "round two" he whispered in y/n's ear making his h/c haired lover smirk and attach his neck in hickys.