eyeless jack x seme male reader

Y/n lay on jacks bed waiting for him to come back, as if on que jack slumped into the room "I swear I'm gonna kill Jeff someday" he sighed pulling off his hoodie and jeans and got into something more comfortable, he put on a black vest and black loose pajama trousers then he he took off his mask and lay in the bed next to y/n "how long have you been here this time?" Jack asked as he was pulled against y/n's chest "about two hours" he replied before he kissed down jacks neck "y/n" he mumbled as y/n's hand slipped up his top and over his gray skin "I'm bored" y/n said softly before he pinched one of jacks nipples making him gasp and moan quietly, jack turned around and pulled y/n down a little and pressed his lips to y/n's s soft cold ones, he felt y/n's tongue glide across his bottom lip asking for entrance, jack smiled a little and denied making y/n growl and pull back "asshole" he said before he attacked jacks neck, he let out a loud moan and grabbed y/n's blue top, y/n quickly reattached their lips and jack didn't stop y/n from slipping his tongue into his mouth and pushing a pill in, jack swallowed it and y/n pulled back as jack lightly panted, jack pinned y/n underneath his smaller body and straddled him "the fuck was that?" He growled, y/n's lips curved into a smirk and he said "3...2...1" jack gasped and was suddenly panting and lying on y/n's chest "what -pant- did you -pant- do to me" he moaned "just a little trick" y/n whispered in jacks ear making him shiver and groan, y/n pinned jack to the bed and pulled off his blue top making jack groan at the sight of y/n's six pack, "like what you see?" Y/n said huskily as he kissed down jacks neck "yes, now skip the foreplay, I need you and I can't wait" jack whined pulling off his own top and giving y/n an innocent look "next time I will make you beg" y/n said lowly "yes, just hurry up" jack moaned making y/n roll his e/c eyes.

"Are you ready jack" y/n asked softly "just put it in" jack breathed holding onto the pillow as he was lying on his front, he felt the tip of y/n's cock enter his arse and he gripped the pillow tighter as he screwed his eyes shut, y/n slid the rest of the way in and waited for jack to ajust to his size, "oh my fuck, so full" jack breathed "uh huh" y/n groaned as his arms were either side of jacks small waist holding himself up.
After a few minuets jack moved his hips and moaned, y/n smirked and started thrusting roughly, jack's eyes widened and he cried out in pleasure "y/n, oh fuck, faster please" he moaned clawing at the sheets, y/n bent down and sank his sharp K9s into jacks shoulder and lapped up the blood that rushed out of the wound as he continued to thrust into jack harder making his moans get louder and drool to run down his chin as sweat covered his body "y/n, i-its too much, uhh, y/n" jack shouted/moaned before y/n sped up his pace as the need for release got stronger, jack felt y/n's cock twitched inside of him and moaned "g-gonna cum" he shouted feeling y/n's cock twitch again as he came on the sheets as y/n shoot his hot load into jack making him moan and collapse into the bed panting, y/n pulled out and jack felt the Cum running down his leg, his black orbs rolled back and he passed out on the bed, y/n smiled and pulled jacks back to his chest and pulled the sheets over the both of them then played with jacks hair as he slept.

I hope you guys like it, it was random but I like it so yeah.