author-chan x devin x offender

"Alex, why now?" Devin sighed as Alex carried him off "because they be fuckin'" Alex said blankly "Alex, please let me join" offender shouted running after them, Alex dropped devin on the bed then sighed "you up for a thresome?" Alex asked devin, devin groaned "your choice, either way I'll be getting fucked senseless" devin sighed, Alex smirked "alright offender, you can join for tonight" Alex smirked opening the door, offender ran in "yay, sex" he said, "yeah I top" Alex said pulling his black and red shirt over his head, offender licked his lips then Alex looked at him "how about, we have some fun with devin?" Alex smirked, offender smirked and they crawled over devin, they kissed up Devin's neck whilst offender went to removing Devin's shirt whilst Alex was quickly undoing his jeans, devin moaned and held onto Aldx's arm "Alex, offender" devin moaned, Alex started trailing kisses down Devin's chest as he pulled Devin's pants off, he gasped as offender attached his mouth to Devin's nipples sucking and biting, Alex pulled Devin's cock out of his boxers and licked up it, devin shuddered and moaned loudly "Alex" he moaned, offender pulled off his coat thing and Alex pulled off his jeans and boxers then offender lay on his back and put devin on his lap, devin moaned then quickly slid down on offenders cock, Alex knelt inbetween offenders legs and slid the tip of his cock into offender, he groaned and Alex slammed into him, offender bucked his hips causing devin to roll his hips and moan, Alex kept thrusting into offender who was thrusting into devin filling the room with grunts and moans.

"Fuck~ offender~" devin moaned before he came on his abdomin, offender moaned as he came in devin sending Alex over the edge, he sighed as he came inside offender, devin passed out then offender did, Alex smiled and pulled devin off of offender and lay him down before laying behind him and turning the lamp off beside himself.

Ok people. The weirdest chapter I have ever done. A few people wanted me to do this from another chapter at the beginning of this book. So for those who requested, I hope your happy, and those just reading this, I hope you enjoyed.