Ben x shy male reader

Y/n sat on his window ceal looking at the full moon that hung low In the dark starless night, his eyes were closed and the gentle breeze blew his h/c hair, his pale skin seemed to get even paler by the moonlight, he was sitting with his back to the wall and his arms hugging his legs that were against his chest, he had a f/c hoodie and matching joggers, he slowly opened his e/c eyes "stop spying on me ben" he said softly, Ben jumped out of the TV "just making sure your ok. plus, you look even more stunning with the moonlight on your skin" Ben said as he blushed lightly, y/n hummed and continued to look out the window his emotionless expression not changing "you can go now, I'm fine" y/n said, Ben sighed and walked over "I know your not, why don't you go to bed?" Ben asked as he wrapped his arms around y/n who tensed "I'm not tired" he said, "you get nightmares about him don't you? Keep waking up thinking he's going to be there, when you have a dream about what he did" Ben said, a few tears fell from y/n's eyes and he covered his face with his hands, Ben picked y/n up and took him to the bed and lay on his back with y/n wrapped in a blanket on top of him as he cried "it's OK, just sleep, I'll be here if you have a nightmare" Ben said softly, y/n nodded and slowly fell asleep on ben's chest.

 plus, you look even more stunning with the moonlight on your skin" Ben said as he blushed lightly, y/n hummed and continued to look out the window his emotionless expression not changing "you can go now, I'm fine" y/n said, Ben sighed and walked ...

Y/n woke up two hours later panting and crying, Ben was sitting up and rubbing his back, y/n nussled into ben's shoulder and breathed in his scent as the tears fell down his face "it's OK baby" he said softly, y/n sniffed "I feel like a caterpillar in this blanket" y/n said making Ben smile "ok, I'll get you put of it" he said before helping y/n out of the blanket so he was now sitting with his legs around ben's waist "i-i need a shower" y/n said blushing ever so slightly and trying to get up, Ben stopped him "y/n, I know your still hurting from what happened, but can you give me a chance because I do care about you, I...I love you, and I can't bare to see you like this" he said affectionately rubbing his thumb over y/n's cheek, y/n looked away then felt Ben lift his head then gently pressed their lips together, y/n melted into the kiss and kissed back, Ben pulled back and smiled "mine, now I'm going to show you how much I love you" he grinned pinning y/n benith him, y/n gasped but let Ben continue.