slender x seme male reader

Y/n hugged slender from behind as he sat in his office chair, sometimes it was nice being taller then slender by two inches "y/n, I'm busy" he sighed, y/n smirked and kissed down his neck "y/n" slender mumbled putting his pen down, y/n quickly pinned slender to the desk on his stomach making him gasp and look back at y/n who was running his s/c hands over slenders body making him moan quietly "I said n-no" slender said weakly as y/n pulled slenders trousers off "but I say yes" y/n mumbled pulling up slenders top and kissing up his back as he slipped a finger down his pants, slender gasped and rested his head on the table as y/n slipped a finger into him "y/n" slender breathed, y/n smirked then pulled slenders pants off, he shivered then felt something wet enter him, slender groaned and dug his claws into the table "OK y/n, you've had your fun, now I want some fun" slender whined, y/n shook his head and smiled, slender heard a zip being undone and shivered as he felt the tip of y/n's member press against his arse, slender took a deep breath and whined as y/n slid in "tell me when your ready babe" y/n mumbled kissing up slenders neck "fucking move" he said making y/n smirk and start thrusting at an animalistic pace, "yyy/nnnn" slender moaned as he bounced on the table, y/n flipped him over so his back was against the table and thrusted faster. "Y/n, fuck" slender shouted as he wrapped his legs around y/n's waist as he scratched at y/n's back and shoulders, "y/n, I n-need to-" "go ahead" y/n breathed, slender arched his back and moaned as he came on his shirt, y/n groaned then came inside slender, slender lay back on the table and panted, "hey you two have a good time" Ben and jeff snickerd, slender growled but y/n pulled out and zipped up his jeans before he opened the door and practically kicked Jeff and Ben. Slender smiled and y/n helped him get dressed.

Extra

"Y/N" slender shouted, y/n looked up from the game he was playing with Ben, "What did you do now?" Jeff whispered "I don't know, guess I'm about to find out" y/n whispered back as he stood up and brushed his h/c out of his face and walked up stairs, he closed the door to his and slenders room, Jeff, Ben and offender were crouched by the door listening.
"What's up?" Y/n said, slender threw something at y/n, he caught it and looked at it, it was a pregnancy test "slender-" "I'm pregnant y/n" slender shouted, y/n's e/c eyes widened "b-b-but-" y/n breathed before he passed out. Slender sighed then opened the door "go away" he growled as his tentacles flew in every direction in anger behind his back.

 Slender sighed then opened the door "go away" he growled as his tentacles flew in every direction in anger behind his back