offenderman x male reader

Offender groaned as he lay on his boyfriends sofa, he was bored and y/n wasn't home, he was at collage, offender groaned again then jumped slightly as y/n's black cat jumped on his chest "hello prince" he sighed stroking the cats fur.
after a while y/n opened the door and walked in with his books in his hand and his bag over his shoulder "y/n your back" offender said happily hugging y/n causing him to drop his books "fuck, offendy don't scare me like that" y/n sighed, offender blushed a little and seductively chewed his finger "but y/n" he said, y/n smirked "your a horny barstard aren't you" he whispered in offenders ear making him let out a breath "only for you daddy" he said, y/n pinned offender to the sofa and roughly kissed down his neck "y/n, try not to leave marks" he moaned "why, afraid that your brothers will know I top" y/n said lowly, offender shivered "when you put it like that, fuck me" offender whispered before biting y/n's ear, he smirked and pulled offenders coat off and threw it across the room then kissed down his chest, he felt offenders tentacles rip off his jeans and pants, y/n smirked and thrusted into him, offender arched his back and moaned as y/n continued thrusting knowing that offender liked it rough "y/n daddy, faster please" he moaned as his tongue stuck out of his mouth and he panted, y/n smirked and sped up as offender practically screamed in pleasure and moaned at every little touch that y/n did.

After 4 hours of kinky sex

Offender was laying on the sofa with his tongue hanging out of his mouth and was panting, "was that too rough baby?" Y/n chuckled, offender was too exhausted to speak so he just groaned making y/n smirk "next time come over sooner" y/n said as he pulled out, offender shivered then passed out, y/n shook his head then stood up and walked upstairs to have a shower.

I know it's shit people, can I have requests on what creepypastas you guys want me to write a lemon about, it doesn't have to be a creepypasta either. ~nightmare out~