john connor ⛓

this was a request for aliiphoenix i really hope you enjoy it!

"Oh come on 5 more minutes?" My friend begged me for a 7th time. We were at the mall doing whatever it is kids do these days. I couldn't tell you how bad I wanted to leave. I mean we've been in the arcade room for like 8 hours. I didn't find any fun in that whatsoever.

"Fine, but seriously only 5 more minutes this time." I leant my head against the wall waiting for this day to be over. I wish I was in my bed right now reading. Or something along the lines. I hated arcades and of course my friend loved them. So, I was always aimlessly wandering around the game machines while she played.

"Just do it!" I heard from beside me. It was John and some other boy. Probably his friend...me and John were friends, but not very close. I still found him interesting and he's a very nice boy. He's not what some people tell me he is. Which, really angers me. Before I knew it, John stood in front of me.

"Hi...uh, Y/N." John said to me with a quiet, nervous sounding voice. It put a smile on my face.

"Hi." I said back softly. John grinned and looked down to his feet for a quick second. Then made eye contact with me again. I could tell he needed to say something, but I just waited patiently.

"Do you...wanna go out sometime. With me? Well, obviously with me. You don't have to...but I really like you and I was just wondering if you'd want to..." John started rambling on and on. I couldn't help but giggle at how much he had to say.

"Yes. I would, when?" I cut him off with a little laugh. He sighed in relief as a smile curled at his lips. He looked around as he deeply thought how to answer my question.

"Saturday! Meet me at the corner of Piker Street. Then we'll go somewhere. Wherever you want to." John exclaimed happily. This boy never stopped making me smile.

"Sounds good. See ya then." I told him calmly before he walked back to his buddy giving him a high five.