Tell Me

You awake in the morning laying next to Loki. You yawn and sit up groggily. Loki was still asleep, his face peaceful like an angel. He slept a bit oddly. He lay on his stomach, cuddling his pillow, one leg dangling off the side off the sofa, the other bent inwards towards his knee underneath the Sherlock blanket you bought yesterday.

You grunt as you heave yourself to your feet and walk to the bathroom. While you brush your teeth, you have a mental conversation with yourself about Loki.

You can't fall in love with a god, its illogical, the erudite part of you thinks.

But he is so lost and alone. His family doesn't sound like they want him, so that means I can have him, right? I need to help the poor baby. The Hufflepuff part of me thinks.

Dating a god? Now that is the definition of bravery. The dauntless part of me approves.

I agree. Griffindor agrees.

Only studies of the reactions from Loki will tell the truth of this enigma. Now let's read a book! Ravenclaw butted in, annoyed.

Oh be quiet all of you. I want Loki. End of story. The only thing, I must find a cunning way for him to want me back. Slytherin, helpful as always, mutters sneakily.

If you all had been paying attention, Loki has already shown multiple signs of affection. Sherlock states obviously. Increase of the pulse, slight dilution of the pupils, the fact that he used magic and sold his golden gauntlets just to please you, shows quite a bit. The big question though, is how will you react when you hear why he got banished.

You drift out of your mind palace and stare at the mirror. How would you act once he tells you the truth? You are utterly terrified of what you are about to do. You strut out of the bathroom purposely and go to the den. Loki had just begun to stir as you plop down on the sofa, fully waking him. He moans and tries to go back to sleep but you shake him urgently.

"Mrphhhh" Loki groans and rolls over on his back. He sits up tiredly and grunts.

"Remember how yesterday I said we are going to spend the day in the town? Well first, I have a serious question for you."

Loki looks nervous. "If this is the question that I think it is, can it not be?"

You stare hard at him. Did you have to do this today? I mean, why ruin the perfect day? Today was supposed to be fun... You think to yourself before stopping. No. You had to know, no matter how scared you are to know the truth.

"No. It must be." You say sternly.

"Please. There is a reason why I haven't told you already." Loki pleaded.

"Tell me." You say simply.

"___________ , I love you" Loki says desperately. You suck in your breath quickly then calm down. Now is not the time, stupid heart. Loki continued, "If I tell you, you will never love me. Ever."

"Tell me." You say.

Loki opens his mouth but before he could protest, you yell, "TELL MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Loki sighs and closes his eyes. You stare at him wondering what he will do. Finally, he opens his eyes and looks at you. "It started on Thor's coronation day, him about to be crowned king..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note: whew, I actually made my own deadline for this chapter :D also, I MADE AN A ON MY FRENCH TEST!!! I studied really hard this week (hence the lack up chapter updates). The next chapter will be Loki's POV of what happened during Thor's coronation. Hopefully, it won't take long to finish