That Friday Night

That Friday night was amazing. 

        You reached your apartment with Loki in about 10 minutes. The pizza was starting to get cold, so you suggest you eat immediately. Loki agrees and you both walk into your small apartment. It has two bedrooms, one bathroom and a tiny kitchen ajoined to a miniature living room. The kitchen had a stove, a fridge, a microwave, and a small counter. In the den was a tv, a three seater sofa, white carpet and white wall, plastered with your fandom posters. 

        Loki looks around at the walls in wonder. Sherlock and Watson stare down at you in a backround of London. The Doctor leans against his blue Tardis holding a sonic screwdriver. Sam, Dean and Castiel stand by the Impala, looking adorable. Everywhere, there were Viria fanart pictures of the characters from Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Divergent, the Hunger Games, and a bajllion other fandoms. 

        "Wow. Thats a lot of fandom stuff. " He says in amazement. 

        You look at him in shock. "You know what fandoms are? How?"

        Loki smiles. "We have books on Asgard, you know. We might not get Midgardian cable but I occasionally go to Midgard and grab a few interesting looking books. Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Divergent, the Hunger Games, I fangirl about them daily."

        "WHAT? WHAT? WHAT!" You looks at him completely joyious. "THE GREAT AND POWERFUL GOD OF MISCHIEF FANGIRL ABOUT BOOKS?!?!"

        "Eheheheheheh. Yup. Don't tell anyone though. Father would kill me if he knew." Loki laughed. 

        "What does your father have against fangirls?" You ask protectively.

        "Nothing. He just thinks I should be training instead of obsessing over fictional characters." Loki sits on the couch. "Now about that pizza?"

        "You are very into this pizza." You also sit down on the sofa, next to him. "Here, lets watch Sherlock first." You turn on the TV, play the first episode of Sherlock and open the pizza box. 

          Three seasons of Sherlock later, you and Loki have finished the large pizza and are staring at the screen as the credits start playing. "Thats it? THATS ITS?!?! BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT MORIARTY JUST......" Loki stutters.

        "Yup. Epic cliffhanger. The next season comes out in 2016." You say. Loki's jaw drops. 

        "There are only three episodes per season, HOW LONG DOES THAT TAKE?" He says annoyed. 

        You giggle. "Next show up, Doctor Who." You are about to play it when you notice the time. "Aw, dang it. Its pretty late. I should get to sleep."

        "Hm, I am getting really tired too. Where shall I sleep?" Loki asks, yawning. 

        You yawn too. "In the room across from mine. Its pretty small. Only a bed, dresser, and lamp in there. The dresser has a mirror above it too. Here, I'll show you." You lead Loki out of the den into his temporary room. A small window shone moonlight through, illuminating the bed. 

        "I cannot thank you enough for this." Loki says. Then, he spreads his arms and faces you. You stare at him, wondering what you were supposed to do. Noticing this, he slowly lowers his arms and blushes. "Sorry. I forgot you do not do that on Midgard."

        "What is it?" You ask. Loki blushes a bit more. "In Asgard, there are servants who undress me." 

        "Oh." You blush too. You leave, saying, "Goodnight." 

        "Goodnight ____" Loki says. You stop. 

        "What did you do?" You blurt out. "To get banished, I mean. What did you do?" 

        Loki gives you a sad smile. "Good night." He says and slowly shuts the door. You turn around and walk to your room. Even though you barely know Loki, he seems really sweet. You lay in bed. You smile to yourself. This was the best Friday night ever. You think as you fall asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Wow, that was short. I expected that chapter to be much longer....eheheheheh whoops. Let me know if you like it by commenting or voting. Thanks :D