Kappa Lambda Gamma

Taissa's P.O.V.

"Evan?" He just stares at me, continuing to flinch and now he's shaking. "EVAN?!" He falls to the floor twitching. "OH MY GOD. EVAN? BABY!" I run to my phone and dial 911. I go to his side and hold his hand. I realize he has stopped having a seizure but think he is unconscious. After an agonizing ten minutes the paramedics rush in and take him on the stretcher. I go to get in the back when I'm stopped. "Excuse me, ma'am, are you his wife? Or family?"

"Uh, well no. Not quiet. We live together but-"

"Sorry only spouse or family can ride. Meet us at the hospital then you may see him."

"But I need to-" she shuts the back door in my face.

I arrive at the hospital ten minutes after Evan. I run up to the reception desk and am directed to the wing he is on. One of the nurses notifies me that he is seeing a doctor at the moment and I will be allowed in after. Thirty tortuous minutes later I am still waiting and finally I've had enough. I violently knock on the door and am greeted by the nurse who told me "a few more minutes" but twenty minutes ago. "Miss? Dr. Gamshaw is still with Mr. Peters. I promise I will-" she's interrupted by the doctor exiting the room. She sighs and allows me entrance.

"Evan! Oh thank God you're awake. You had me worried sick!" I say before kissing him. I kiss his mouth, cheek, forehead, chin, and nose. I missed him so much over the past hour. "Baby, did they tell you what happened?"

"Well, apparently something I ate triggered it. My DMT levels were extremely high, thus causing the seizure."

"Oh Evan! Well I packed an over night bag for the each of us. We're moving you to a better private room in a few. The doctors need to check on you until tomorrow morning, so I called work letting then know you won't be in. I don't have class tomorrow, so I'm all yours." I say while smiling.

A nurse walks in and checks Evans vitals and what not. I feel a vibration in my back pocket and realize it's my phone.

Text from Georgia: Hey T! Frat party tonite, lots of hotties. What time will you be at my place?!

Me: Hi G! I wish I could but there's a family emergency. I'll text you later xx

I put my phone away and go to Evan's side. "So what were we talking about before I, I uh, had an incident?" Evan asks while playing with my hair.

"Oh! I was telling you about my new friend, Georgia! She's so cool and sweet. I wanna have her over soon!"

"Taissa, listen to me. Don't trust anyone. I do not want you to be friends with this girl, or anyone from the school. Understood?"

"No! I can have friends! I'm not a child. I don't need protecting."

He grabs my arm tightly, "It's for your own good. Listen to me clearly: you will not talk to Georgia, or any class mates, outside of school."

"NO EVAN. You don't control me!"

"Ah, but I do. I pay for the bills, the home, your phone, your car, and your clothes. Without me you would be stuck in Manhattan forever." He says while smirking. I knew he thought this way!

"I don't need this or YOU. I'm independent. I can survive alone, you'll see. Bye Evan. Good luck with whatever!"

Me: Hi Georgiiii, is the invite still up? My plans have changed

Evan's P.O.V.

~flash back to high school~

"Would Evan Peters please come to the office?" While in creative writing, I heard the loud speaker announce that I must report to the principal's office immediately. I groaned but made my way to the main office.