Epilogue: I Feel So Alive Again

Evan's P.O.V.

"This is the one, Evan?"

"Yes! Exactly the same. Do you like it?"

"I love it!" She kisses me and jumps in my arms. We call our Realtor and meet with the owners. Of course, they are the exact people who were in my dream. It's been six months since I've had the epiphany that completely changed my life. I've talked about it with Taissa and even a physic. I've concluded that it was some sort of gift from God. During my dream, I've seen everything through not only my point of view but also Taissa's, Tate's, and Violet's. Even weirder, I was right about Tate and Violet. They were hiding with the same fake names in my dream. I was a bit freaked out at first but I've come to accept it. Unfortunately, I never had an experience like that again.

"I love this home!" Tate exclaims while holding Violet by her waist. We all agreed on living together though we decided to have Tate and Violet live in the basement, so it's like their own place. I hired Violet as my assistant and even got Tate an internship with our sister company, a teen rehabilitation. As for Taissa, she's half way through her first semester at Oxford and already is in love with the classes. Every other Friday we go to a poetry bar and listen to poets perform. I plan to surprise her by reading a piece, that I wrote after the dream, this Friday while I take the stage for the first time. However, today is the day Tate and Violet are getting eloped and, of course, we all wear the outfits we wore to Taissa and my elopement ceremony. I use to find it strange how I predicted it all but now I find it somewhat comforting because I can prevent the mistakes that happened.

When the Friday rolls along I suggest we both dress up in fancy attire and go to dinner first. Once we arrive at the small cafe I nod to the owner, who I previously arranged tonight's surprise with.

"Now, we'd like to call a special poet on stage. He recently had a life changing experience and wanted to express his love for his soon-to-be wife in the best way he knows." That's my cue to head up, so I kiss Taissa's lips tenderly and run to the stage.

I clear my throat, look directly at Taissa, and recite from memorization "I wish I had the vocabulary

To put you down on the page
And give my audience
Just the smallest indication
As to how beautiful
You really are

I wish I had the voice
To send the same shivers down
The backs of readers
That I get when you speak to me
To replicate that chill
Would be a gift

I wish I had the talent
To immortalize your soul
For eternity
So that the very God knew how
You stole my heart
But I just have my pen
And I'll do the best I can
To craft you into life
So that you can never truly
Leave this world"

Once I complete, the entire crowd erupts in claps and I see a huge smile plaster on her face and tears fall from her eyes. I head straight to Taissa, pick her up, and spin her. "I love you so much" I whisper while kissing her.

"I love you too."

The End

A/N: THANK YOU ALL FOR READING I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL AND AM GRATEFUL FOR THE SUPPORT. I have a new story idea so hopefully it will up within a week! P.S. you should check out my imagine/ smut book! xxx