Call Me

Taissa's P.O.V.

~Three weeks later~

This job is amazing! I can do what ever I please when the department heads leave; and since I usually do night shifts, they're never here when I am. There is one person who tends to stay late a lot. Evan is his name, I believe, and he manages the bills. He is a bit weird because his office is the only one with walls (the rest have glass windows as walls) and his door is never open.

He does talk to me though. He is different but something about him interests me. He's not like the others. Evan keeps to himself, openly complains about his job, curses around me, and doesn't dress cookie cutter; he wears leather jackets and cardigans instead of dress shirts and suits. He also touches me frequently- not sexually though, just a hand on my shoulder or my back.

In fact, he's here tonight with me. He stays late at least three times a week and leaves about the time I do. I have to admit it does creep me about a bit how he almost always watches me walk out. I know he looks but when I turn around he's not there.

It's a slow night at work, as usual. I only had a few phone calls and no one really visits the patients at this hour. I only have an hour until I can leave, 11:00 pm. Just as I'm about to read The Cellar by Natasha Preston, he comes out of his office. He always has a smirk on his face, like he wants to say something but it's too inappropriate.
He walks over to the copy machine, looks up, winks, and goes back in his office.

At 10:50 I begin closing the front lobby. Just as I'm about to turn off the phone, Evan calls. "Taissa?"

I mentally roll my eyes. Who else would answer? "Yes?"

"Stop by my office before you leave, please."

"Sure." What could he want? The most conversation we've had this week was about the weather.

For some reason I feel compelled to check my self out, making sure I look nice. He's a creep but he has some kind of vibe that I really like but also keeps me from getting too close. He's a badass and pretty damn good looking. I'm wearing a maltese maroon skater dress and black suede knee high boots. My make up is actually nice today thanks to my friend Danielle. She's an aspiring make up artist and loves using me as her doll. And my hair is in loose waves from earlier. I spray my self with perfume, pop a mint, and head to his office.

I walk in and he grins at me, slightly creepy. "Taissa!" He stands up and walks to me. We're inches from each other. I give a weird look but stay where I am. What is this about? "Taissa, I heard you're looking for more hours?"

"Ye-yes. Yes I am." He makes me nervous and I'm not sure why.

"Well, I am looking for an assistant. You would be..." he looks me up and down, " the perfect fit."

"Uh, okay. Thanks, Evan."

"We will have to share my office." He said with a wink.

"That's fine. Well, I have to run."

"Here's my cell number. Call me tonight." Another wink.

"Sure," I yell as I'm practically running out of his office, "Thanks again!" What a creep.

Evan's P.O.V.

The first time I saw Taissa I knew I had to have her. She can't be older than twenty three. She looks like an angel with her pale skin, golden brown hair, and caramel eyes. I bet she's a virgin- so innocent and youthful. I can't help but stare. I have to come up with a plan to make her mine.

Having her as my assistant should help. I can get her alone and try to seduce her. This can't backfire because I've seen the way she looks at me; pure lust. I bet she gets so wet just thinking of the things I can do to her. I would love to have her sweet little behind on my lap to feel my erection. Taissa wouldn't be able to control herself; she'd be soaked. I can imagine how sweet the little receptionist tastes but I must find out. I want my face between her fragile legs. I want her to leave scratch marks on my back.