I've Been Saving Myself For You

Taissa's P.O.V.

I can't see through my tears but I continue to run. I need to get as far away from him as possible. I can't believe after all the years of saving my virginity I was about to give it Evan. I don't know much about him. For all I know he could be forty! We've never had a deep conversation nor do I know his last name. Does he like me or just want a quick bang? He probably hired me as his assistant so he could fuck me in his office. I knew he was creepy. He never asked my age! Some people say I look sixteen so for all he cares, he almost slept with a minor!

I'm almost home when I notice a group of guys across the street staring at me. Two of them whistle but I just look straight.

"Hey sexy, come over here for a good time."

My apartment is only two blocks away. By now I'm speed walking.

"Hey Mami, slow down." They're all walking behind me now. I can hear their footsteps. I reach in my bag to grab my phone and start to dial Danielle. Before I can get to her contact, one of the guys grabs my arm.

"Sweet cheeks, where you going? The party's this way." He said pulling my arm in the opposite direction.

"Please stop. I need to go home. I live just down the-" I stop myself because I realize how idiotic it would be to tell them where I live.

"Why don't you say so? We'll go to your place." Another guy said while nudging the three others. These guys were all tall, white, and muscular. Judging by their vocabulary, they must live in the slums. Before I can protest, the guy who I assume is the ringer leader gives the biggest guy a look and then grabs me. I scream and squirm but he puts his filthy hand over my mouth. I'm not going out without a fight. I spit, bite, and kick but they don't budge.

Just as we're getting closer to my place one of the guys whisper, "where's the place?" And grabs me hardly by the butt. I ignore them and look away. I get a kick in the leg.

Just as I'm giving up hope, I hear someone in the background shout, "put her down and deal with someone your own size!"

I know that voice. I hate that voice but right now I could kiss him...again.

The guy drops me on the floor and run towards my savior. I look up and see the chasing him. I dial the police and run to my apartment steps.

Evan's P.O.V.

I blew my chance with her! She should be mine! I know going after her would've only upset her, that's why I let her go. But it is late. Perhaps I should follow her home to make sure she's okay. Maybe even make up? I don't understand my fascination with her! She's so young. I checked her file at work and confirmed she is twenty-one. As I'm cruising down 7th Ave, making my way towards her place, I hear yelling. That's normal except it's 12:00am and it sounds violent. I pull around the corner and see four weird looking guys being chased by several police. I shrug and figure it's just a drug bust.

As I drive by Taissa's apartment, I realized I still haven't found her. She must've made it home safe but I decide I'll show up to her place to apologize so I can get back on her good side. I search for a spot to park and notice Taissa outside her building with another guy. And he's holding her as she cries into his shirt. That slut. She's already moved to another guy?! I stare for a bit while at a red light. Guess I've been looking for long because cars start blowing their horns and I speed off, revving my engine as loud as possible, hoping she'll notice. I have to have her. She is already mine. Is she even a virgin?! Of course she is; I can tell by the way she got wet so easily. But why would she run from me? I suppose I was being a tad bit pushy, but I know she wanted it!